• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
^yeah. The incredible turnout combined with the unanimous decision means the people have spoaken.

RJE

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shantal
"Originally Posted by Papillonman;32712
fistbump.gif
21 xxxxxxxxxxxxx has excellent bow ties." Hello, I bought from them too. I met the designer whilst I was living in Sydney and he named a bow after me called the Shantal.

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...6&postcount=26 A new member. Who just happens to have listed as his homepage in his profile, the firm he mentions having bought from in this second post. He's been banned twice before for shilling his own goods (http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1269) - he really is stupid. Unbelievably stupid.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[Suckup] Hey LA Guy Happy Birthday [/Suckup]

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Can we put a lid on the DT posts popping up outside of DT? Its getting a bit old.

Crying crybaby is crying!

For your health!

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm still sore that I embarrassed myself in two different "debate" threaks, and you made me look like a moron, so now I'm holding a bizarre grudge and trying my best to whine about you whenever possible -- especially to the mods.
Fixed that for ya, pally.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Please, sugar, continue to whine to the mods about me. It's entertaining. In the meantime, I'll continue about my merry way.

If you need to cherry-pick excuses to try to get me banned -- simply because my presence reminds you of a few arguments you lost and tantrums you threw -- go right ahead. It's quite pathetic.

Anyhow, I know when to peace out of a mod thread. I've said my piece.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Please, sugar, continue to whine to the mods about me. It's entertaining. In the meantime, I'll continue about my merry way. If you need to cherry-pick excuses to try to get me banned -- simply because my presence reminds you of a few arguments you lost and tantrums you threw -- go right ahead. It's quite pathetic. Anyhow, I know when to peace out of a mod thread. I've said my piece.
Are you high? Nobody's trying to get you banned. I think you should take your schtick to DT and stop posting this garbage in the regular forums.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Are you high? Nobody's trying to get you banned. I think you should take your schtick to DT and stop posting this garbage in the regular forums.

Yes, you're one to talk, because you've certainly confined your own marsupialed attempts at humor to DT and have diligently spared the other fora. Oh, wait:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=196546
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=46987
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=191356
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=144532

And those are just threads you've started, mind you. Not about to go digging through your posting history. Anyhow, it seems that the only appreciable difference between your outside-of-DT trolling and my own is that mine is funny.

Now, give this witch hunt a rest already. You're like the little child nobody wants to play with in the sandbox, so you go whining to the teacher about it. It wasn't a fast track to popularity and acceptance back then, and it isn't now. I suggest you find a new tactic.

If you'd really like to go for yet another round of embarrassment in an argument with me -- on this thread, of all places -- I don't know what to tell you. You're more a masochist than I thought. But unfortunately, I will not be able to indulge you here. This is a mod thread. This is for real issues with the board. It is not for the airing out of (frankly, quite weird) grudges that you're holding because you made a colossal fool of yourself in various arguments on various threads, and I happened to be the one making the fool of you.

Good day, kid.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
For ***** sake, quit fighting or I'll turn this forum right around and go back home!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads