• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Italian Navy Flannels look dope!

Seriously, this is the most crucial trouser fabric of all time. Click through to the full size pic of this fabric roll, it's absolutely insane.

4957268895_253763c570.jpg

SEE FULL SIZE

Originally Posted by kgmessier
Mike, will these trousers be lined at all? I'm assuming at least thigh-length lining.

- Keith

Yes, they'll all be half-lined to the knee. We always do that with wool trousers.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If I hadn't just dropped twice as much (whoops) on navy WWM Ranger pants, I'd be putting that bolt at the top of my list. Good god.
that is interesting, when i saw that picture i thought of the wwm's rangers too...but the upper-thigh measurement on the wwm's are way to narrow for me. i think that fabric above is so cool! there on my list to order...thanks for detailed picture.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
that is interesting, when i saw that picture i thought of the wwm's rangers too...but the upper-thigh measurement on the wwm's are way to narrow for me. i think that fabric above is so cool! there on my list to order...thanks for detailed picture.
I have very slim thighs, so the WWMs work quite nicely on me. Still, I'm such a sucker for Epaulet's wares. I'll own at least one pair from this collection, if not five.
smile.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have very slim thighs, so the WWMs work quite nicely on me. Still, I'm such a sucker for Epaulet's wares. I'll own at least one pair from this collection, if not five.
smile.gif

^ totally

nonissue

Reaction score
Mike, it's probably already been discussed, but are there any more rivet chinos coming for fall?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
Mike, it's probably already been discussed, but are there any more rivet chinos coming for fall?

Absolutely. The next style that we'll bring in is Japanese Gunmetal Twill. After that, they'll be a few heavier-weight late Fall editions, and at least one collab edition. I'd say that we'll have about 10 different types of Rivet Chinos by the end of the season.

drbaw

Reaction score
Why do you do this to me Mike? I need to pay rent.

These fabrics are amazing. Just placed an order for the Olive Windowpaine tweed. I'm counting on you selling out of the Navy and Glen Plaid before my impulsive behavior gets the better of me. . .

I'm just grateful that your shirt sleeves are too short for me. Otherwise I'd never eat.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drbaw
Why do you do this to me Mike? I need to pay rent.

These fabrics are amazing. Just placed an order for the Olive Windowpaine tweed. I'm counting on you selling out of the Navy and Glen Plaid before my impulsive behavior gets the better of me. . .

I'm just grateful that your shirt sleeves are too short for me. Otherwise I'd never eat.

Awe yes, thanks for the order! Good choice on that Olive Windowpane. With a pair of brown boots, you'll be on some serious English countryside style by way of Milan. I love that pattern.

Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
when's the suit coming?

i want.

About six weeks. Just ordered up our first fabric (Super 120's Charcoal Wool)

Got a little preview pic. This is me wearing our nearly-production "Desmond" sportcoat with our in-production Rudy trouser. This suit sample was made up in black virgin wool. Paired with an Epaulet tie and Pink/Blue Tattersall French Cuff.

4957837235_6419f962db.jpg

See full size

And for a radically different fit pic, here's Damon in the new Schott Slim Perfecto. What I can I say, the man literally sweats out steez.

4957837601_f0a7b0d3b7.jpg

See full size

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike -- hope you're considering doing the sportcoat in some of the above trouser fabrics.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome, do you know if it will come in navy?

and would you ever consider doing a 3 piece suit? thanks so much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads