• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's BRACELETS can be badass.

hamzilla

Reaction score
I'm wearing a pink waistband right now, and it glows in the dark. Buhaaa

JohnsNotHere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
That's a swastika rakhi.

From Wikipedia

The swastika (from Sanskrit स्वस्तिक svastika) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period. It occurs today in the modern day culture of India, sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol; it is widely used in Eastern religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

In the Indosphere (South Asia, Greater India), the swastika remains ubiquitous as a symbol of wealth and good fortune. In India and Nepal, electoral ballot papers are stamped with a round swastika-like pattern (to ensure that the accidental ink imprint on the other side of a folded ballot paper can be correctly identified as such).[88] Many businesses and other organisations, such as the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange and the Nepal Chamber of Commerce,[89] use the swastika in their logos. The red swastika was suggested as an emblem of International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in India and Sri Lanka, but the idea was not implemented.[90] Swastikas can be found practically everywhere in Indian and Nepalese cities, on buses, buildings, auto-rickshaws, and clothing.

Ahhh... thank you. Always good to learn something new, please excuse my ignorance
blush.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy
What do you guys think about the Cartier love bracelet for men?
The rolling ring bracelets were bad enough.

butterflystyle

Reaction score
That's a swastika rakhi.

From Wikipedia

The swastika (from Sanskrit स्वस्तिक svastika) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period. It occurs today in the modern day culture of India, sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol; it is widely used in Eastern religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

In the Indosphere (South Asia, Greater India), the swastika remains ubiquitous as a symbol of wealth and good fortune. In India and Nepal, electoral ballot papers are stamped with a round swastika-like pattern (to ensure that the accidental ink imprint on the other side of a folded ballot paper can be correctly identified as such).[88] Many businesses and other organisations, such as the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange and the Nepal Chamber of Commerce,[89] use the swastika in their logos. The red swastika was suggested as an emblem of International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in India and Sri Lanka, but the idea was not implemented.[90] Swastikas can be found practically everywhere in Indian and Nepalese cities, on buses, buildings, auto-rickshaws, and clothing.

Good luck trying to get that long explanation out while people are whaling on you with no regard for sanity.
plain.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnsNotHere
Ahhh... thank you. Always good to learn something new, please excuse my ignorance
blush.gif

We're all becoming renaissance men thanks to Style Forum...
laugh.gif

MarcInDentonTx

Reaction score
MGL1473.jpg

It appears he also has a nipple on his ankle (but then I'm old and my eyesight isn't what it used to be). So if one wants to wear a bracelet is it also required that one needs ones feet tattooed? (cringe)
eh.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarcInDentonTx
It appears he also has a nipple on his ankle (but then I'm old and my eyesight isn't what it used to be). So if one wants to wear a bracelet is it also required that one needs ones feet tattooed? (cringe)
eh.gif

No ... but you absolutely must have chartreuse Belgians. I've got to get on the waiting list for a pair!

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fat-tie-knot
I would never be so bold. What I am saying is the statistical likelyhood of such an event is so small as to be approximated to zero.

in other words, my 2 sided confidence interval is 3 standard deviations away from the mean. I'm 99.7% confident that there is not enough evidence to reject the Null Hypothesis: you are a poof.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
eh.gif

Is it a Lobster on his ankle?

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eh.gif

And bald. You need to be bald.

pshaw23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mishon
I like bracelets - wearing the brown one today. I just don't like the ones you posted.
VD08_189661_W

who makes these?

ovidiu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jay Gatsby
Isn't there a web forum designed by and for homosexuals that you can post this sort of thing on? Please not here.

Originally Posted by Blackhood
I suspect you're a complete dick.

There you go.
Is there any point reading past page 1 of this thread?

laphroaig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
That man has more Belgians than there are Belgians in Belgium. And his wrist is all a tangle in bangles.
And ankles are too pointy.

Reactions: RSS

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics