• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrChris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Liking the shirt fabric a lot. The square buttons, I could do without, but hey, personal tastes and all that.

Cheers

sept01002.jpg
sept01001.jpg

I'm generally not a fan of "colored" pants, but I must say I think this sober red color suits you very well.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Wednesday and September begins. The tropics are boiling. Earl looks like he may get trapped and take a more westerly route than anticipated. What does this mean? This means a likely direct hit on the OBX of NC, and then a ride up the coast. If you live on the NE coast, please keep your eyes open and watch out. Many people up there have not seen a major in quite some time and don't know what to expect. If anyone is in Eastern New England and Nova Scotia, you REALLY need to keep your eyes open. Fiona backed away from Earl and is now coming back to life. Puerto Rico friends and islanders keep your eyes open for her. 98L will be a depression today, most likely. Things are getting serious.

Indeed. Time to break out the rhino chaser, hopefully it will be double overhead. Love comming to SF to get my daily surf report.
smile.gif

W.R.

Reaction score
Very casual and youthful today. Probably should be in the Streetwear forum, but I respect you in here way more.

Loake 1880
RL cords
Eliza B.
RL shirt
HM cardigan
Bowtie in thick silk from my own business

I played around a bit with my camera, thus the colours aren't accurately represented in all photos.

2yxghus.jpg

2elh8na.jpg

2ahwgu1.jpg

112hao5.jpg

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
All linen Bingey? By whom?
Half-n-half: cotton jacket (Haspel) & trousers (Lands End); linen shirt (custom) and square (Kent Wang).
Originally Posted by Vitaly
f7e9d29b4849.jpg

In the close-ups, there appear to be too many competing patterns, but that particular shade of green for the tie is an excellent choice.

Vitaly

Reaction score
In the close-ups, there appear to be too many competing patterns, but that particular shade of green for the tie is an excellent choice.[/quote]
Thanks !

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
digging the specs M ... and you are right summer is definitely slipping away. Today is a gorgeous 82 in the A!!

Should have some breeze coming through with Earl off the coast!

Originally Posted by wingman
Beautiful specs, Sir Breinin.
Shoot, why not wear them post-summer if you want to? Is this one of those "not after Labor Day"
rules that I keep hearing about? Never understood what that was about.

Oh, I will rock them for a bit longer. Truth be told, I am eagerly awaiting fall. I have a closet full of tweed! I am going from NOLA cracker boy to Professor. LOL.

What a colour!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by jamesbond
Indeed. Time to break out the rhino chaser, hopefully it will be double overhead. Love comming to SF to get my daily surf report.
smile.gif

smile.gif
Correction, 98L is Gaston. 24 hours from Wave to TS. Damn!

Originally Posted by BBC
Great looking pincord suit - mine's an old 3/2 Haspel as well.

Danka, Tradmaster General!

Mike

Schorsch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by W.R.

112hao5.jpg

Very much yes. I'd like more of this in here, because the streetwear folks are not my kind of casual, and I have neither the cashflow nor the opportunity to suit up like the high rollers here.

I am a huge fan of the casual tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics