• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of factory seconds from ShoeMart...do they really email you guys back?

From what I've been told, you send them an email requesting all of the seconds they have in your size and they will give you the prices and what they have. I've emailed them twice and never got a reply.

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when you make the request you're subscribing to a list, the email goes out about once a month

Originally Posted by wj4

From what I've been told, you send them an email requesting all of the seconds they have in your size and they will give you the prices and what they have. I've emailed them twice and never got a reply.

mike f

Reaction score
yep that's the way it works, it's usually the first week of the month, but they are really good once your on the list and it sounds like you are of getting it out to you every month. Last months came out on the 11th.

Best

bbhewee

Reaction score
Received these from Tom and I must say, they are comfortable as fu*k...
inlove.gif

img00123201008311214.jpg

mg428

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWGP
Yeah, they're Barrie last. The main difference for the BB shell PTBs is the metal eyelets, IIRC. Certainly no fit difference in my experience. I have the Alden PTB's and the BB PTB's and don't really have any preference between them other than the colors.

In addition, BB PTBs do not have storm welt unlike the Alden stock model.

joz411no

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
What insoles do people here recommend?
I use a brand called Vasyli. I pronate and a physical therapist recommended them to me. They've helped a great deal.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4

Try calling them.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbhewee
Received these from Tom and I must say, they are comfortable as fu*k...
inlove.gif

img00123201008311214.jpg

As a lady friend once asked, "How comfortable is fu*k? Or, if you're hotter than fu*k....that's pretty hot, eh?

trunks206

Reaction score
After a recent trip to Honolulu, and an impromptu stop in at Leather Soul Waikiki, I can honestly say that I feel like I might have a problem...

IMG_3993.jpg

J.Crew Shell #8 Cap-toe boots, Leather Soul Chestnut/Navy Saddle Shoes, Leather Soul Chocolate Calf Longwings, J.Crew Tobacco Calf Longwings.

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3991.jpg

$500 is a **** ton to spend on a pair of shoes, but somehow these are all sooo worth it to me.

bbhewee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreatHighway
she a virgin, eh? **** is very comfortable unless youre doing it wrong

blush.gif

And some great purchases there... Are those Cigar Shell Longwings?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want these two,damn:

CigarMedallionTip.jpg

RavelloNST.jpg

Tom,can you get these two made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads