• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Forgot my collar stays. Ah well - sprezz!
d7c6aa6b.jpg

433193e5.jpg

fa74fa54.jpg

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The more I see those felt flowers, the gladder I am that those who ask after my rose pins tend not to post here

Prestosmp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
Whatever this shirt is--plaid or gingham--it is eye catching and unique. The watchband is sharp.

Thanks!
bigstar[1].gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wednesday and September begins. The tropics are boiling. Earl looks like he may get trapped and take a more westerly route than anticipated. What does this mean? This means a likely direct hit on the OBX of NC, and then a ride up the coast. If you live on the NE coast, please keep your eyes open and watch out. Many people up there have not seen a major in quite some time and don't know what to expect. If anyone is in Eastern New England and Nova Scotia, you REALLY need to keep your eyes open. Fiona backed away from Earl and is now coming back to life. Puerto Rico friends and islanders keep your eyes open for her. 98L will be a depression today, most likely. Things are getting serious.

On a lighter note, I am saying goodbye to summer. I can't wait for some cool weather.

Vintage Haspel suit, Ben Sherman shirt, vintage tie "courtesy of Monmouth Park" and Peal for BB specs.

Have a good Wednesday.

Mike

Cracker-2.jpg

Cracker-3.jpg

Cracker-4.jpg

Cracker-6.jpg

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido

An imaginative, attractive pocket square.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker

I like the pick stitching on this coat.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Cracker-6.jpg

digging the specs M ... and you are right summer is definitely slipping away. Today is a gorgeous 82 in the A!!

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
POW
100901-3-1.jpg

dapper!!

the cinnamon suede complement the grey well. also picks up the dots in the tie. now fix your white balance ...lol!!!

Originally Posted by barims
The more I see those felt flowers, the gladder I am that those who ask after my rose pins tend not to post here

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Threadbearer
BacktoSchool.jpg

i like it ... and although someone mentioned the jacket is long, i think it is more a reflection of your physique ... cos it seems to be hitting your knuckles at the right point. it could also be because of the sharp drop from the shoulders down ... there is no curvature in the sleeve to give the jacket a
"fuller" look.

Originally Posted by Mr.K
A Beautiful Day In the South
DSC03436.jpg

i think i've said it before - but that jacket fits really great.

Originally Posted by BBC
Great SC - love the colors.

thx Mr. Trad
fistbump.gif

wingman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin

Cracker-6.jpg

Beautiful specs, Sir Breinin.
Shoot, why not wear them post-summer if you want to? Is this one of those "not after Labor Day"
rules that I keep hearing about? Never understood what that was about.

BBC

Reaction score
weff009.jpg

weff011.jpg

jgjfyh009.jpg

Hilton blazer with shell buttons
BB pinpoint bd
Orvis mallard emblematic
Southwick seersucker
Hanover white bucks - probably last time this season (My dog is unimpressed with my choice of footwear. Should have worn some burgundy loafers)

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Deets:
23a44d9b.jpg

[/center]

Marvelous! The red (candy?) stripes add the excitement.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
433193e5.jpg

love the suit. asks for the charvet(gervais) and paprika...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads