• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by richmaguni
wj4, have you tried to resolve the problems with your canceled order? they seem to have pretty attentive customer service; I put a stark in my cart last night but didn't finish checkout and I got an email from them this morning.

"I can see that you have tried to order a S.N.S Stark cardigan from our Online Store. For some reason, your purchase did not come all the way through our payment system. I will therefore have to delete your order. The product are put aside for two days ... so you can visit the shop and try again!

Should there be any questions please feel free to contact me.

Michael Dalsgaard
Online Store manager/Business development"

We're talking about the Danish website, right? I got the opposite, they seem to ignored my email. Upon completing the transaction, I got an ID number. I emailed them requesting that they inform me once it's been shipped and gave them my ID number. They never emailed me back. The reason I knew it was canceled was because I rechecked my status order. It changed from 'i gang' (on order) to something else, which meant 'canceled'. (Had to translate the words myself too since the site wasn't really English friendly).

I looked at my online statement, and they haven't billed me. But surely I will keep an eye out for this.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all the kids who love the burgundy color:

You are right STARK, VERSION and NAVAL are all coming out in 36 -- burgundy - but also the traditionel FISHERMAN will be available some places in burgundy as will VENT jacket and GENRE cardigan.

Thank you.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Laila

S. N. S. HERNING

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
SNS customer service is a joke takes them forever to respond and when they do they tell me they don't know what stores have a specific product
lol8[1].gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hah yeah, partially cosigned. I've emailed them before about stockists and got late, useless replies. I was completely surprised when they got back to me within 48 hours about this.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna pass on an sns purchase and maybe just get one piece on sale if that (that one you linked me too).

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by richmaguni
this is the online store manager's email, you might have better luck contacting him directly:

[email protected]

Got this email shortly after I last logged online this morning.

Unfortunately the STARK - Burgundy cardigan (size small) is sold out at the moment. S.N.S. are working on at new production. But cant promise anything. I will therefor delete your order.

Please get back to me if I can help in any way.

Best regards,

Michael Dalsgaard
Online Store manager/Business development

At least I was able to secured a small in burgundy from that New York based company yesterday before it was gone! Perhaps I took the last one, haha.

Simontuntelder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
anyone who owned the under-sweater, how thick is it? any other recommendation for sns thin sweater?
i am thinking of getting a sns for asian weather, ironic i know.

I have tried the under-sweater a couple of times now, and I have decided to buy it. It is really nice. It is made of Merino wool in a thickness of some John Smedley sweaters, or just slightly thinner. It has some very nice details similar to under garments from the 20-50's.

You have to keep in mind that wool, contrary to cotton which absorbs, transfers sweat away from you body. Therefore SNS aren't making any garments in cotton in the future. They now only produce virgin wool garments in the winter and merino garments in the summer.

Simontuntelder

Reaction score
If you need any help translating Danish to English, please just send me a PM and I'll translate it for you.

And if you need any help with stockits, please just let me know.

The burgundy colourway is KILLER!!!

Simontuntelder

Reaction score
Oh, and the Støy Munkholm is very legit, no doubt. They have a rather large physical store too, and I go there ever so often. However their stock system isn't updated automaticly, yet, so some items online may have been sold in store, and therefore not being in stock. Not cool in any way, I know. I could easily check out the stock, if you have any requests.

Last post, sorry.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Simontuntelder
If you need any help translating Danish to English, please just send me a PM and I'll translate it for you.

And if you need any help with stockits, please just let me know.

The burgundy colourway is KILLER!!!

I found Google Translator to be very helpful, but thank you for the offer.
smile.gif

I had a hard time filling out the order and distinguishing which field is for what. Some were obvious, while others were not so.

Just got an email that my Stark has been shipped.
worship.gif
bounce2.gif

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have progress updates to report with ordering SNS stuff from StreetAmmo? (Starks for $200 or less.)

I still can't get past the halfway point of the checkout process and it's driving me mad. I've contacted them by email, and got minimally helpful advice.

During all of this chaos, my size/color preference has sold out.
ffffuuuu.gif

Are my American friends out there able to checkout? (Proxy?!?)

Note: "retailmenot" promo code

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was, yes.

Actually, I just got an email from Derrick at SteetAmmo; sounds like he's going to try to help make things right for me tomorrow.

Don't clear them all out on me now, gentlemen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads