• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Timbaland
I tried on the AA jersey V neck at their store and it is sheer. I would not wear it on its own. I actually wear cheap ass Fruit of the Loom Vnecks since I can't find any I like in white. I wear Alternative Apparel for Vnecks in other colors.

****, can anyone else give me info on one that isn't see through? I really want a white v I can wear on its own without it being see through.

Branches

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheese1
****, can anyone else give me info on one that isn't see through? I really want a white v I can wear on its own without it being see through.

H&M, fit is good too.

Of course quality is going to be an issue, but at $6-7 a shirt you can afford to have a few spares.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Branches
H&M, fit is good too.

Of course quality is going to be an issue, but at $6-7 a shirt you can afford to have a few spares.

Luckily I have one in my local mall and I do some of my shopping there already, thanks man. I'll probably pick up a bunch of basic tees there.

SebastianPGM

Reaction score
2 Questions about Raw Jeans (Acne ones in particular, the cut fits me well).

Should I size down in Raw if I wear a 28 normally (Acne Max), or should stretching not be that much of an issue?

Also, are Acne's sanforized? Should I soak them before wear, or should they not shrink too much?

Thanks for any help.

CEO

Reaction score
I recently purchased naked and famous weird guys in gray selvage. They are about 4" too long and before I get them hemmed I am assuming I should wash them. How do I wash them specifically and do I let them hang dry? Will they fade with a wash?

thanks

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CEO
I recently purchased naked and famous weird guys in gray selvage. They are about 4" too long and before I get them hemmed I am assuming I should wash them. How do I wash them specifically and do I let them hang dry? Will they fade with a wash?

thanks

sanforized denim only shrinks like .5" to 1" when its washed, so just take that into account if you're going to hem them, and leave them an inch long, so when you do get around to washing them, they will not be too short.

if you wash them now, yes they will fade.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Always hot soak before a hem. Sanforized or unsanforized, anything less is asking for disaster.

farraj18

Reaction score

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Can dark brown leather boots be worn with black jackets? Or does that just look odd? I just bought a black peacoat and a black double rider jacket & having a tough time finding boots that will go with both.

Here are the Lands End boots mentioned above. Where can I find boots shaped like this in black?
I need them simple too. No light wooden sole or white stitching. Looking to spend $150 max. Thanks in advance!
n6b9fr.jpg

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are ******* hideous. Please remove the pic from your post, and specify the link is NSFL (not safe for lunch)

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Those are ******* hideous. Please remove the pic from your post, and specify the link is NSFL (not safe for lunch)

lol dayam

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads