• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man, oh man. Mauro had one of the most memorable breakdowns I have ever experienced online ever. The guy went absolutely ballistic and I still think thats an understatement.

Also, I dont remember what map it was but things were not going well for us, and all of a sudden the game froze and we were tossed back into our lobby. We were confused as **** because usually the game just migrates hosts but we realized that lark was the host and he quit so hard IW couldnt handle all of that rage and just booted us.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro went on one of the most epic tirades I've ever witnessed last night - it was def youtube worthy.

I was pissed toward the end of the night, that motherfucker was glitching.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Oh man, oh man. Mauro had one of the most memorable breakdowns I have ever experienced online ever. The guy went absolutely ballistic and I still think thats an understatement.

Also, I dont remember what map it was but things were not going well for us, and all of a sudden the game froze and we were tossed back into our lobby. We were confused as **** because usually the game just migrates hosts but we realized that lark was the host and he quit so hard IW couldnt handle all of that rage and just booted us.

Based on that information, I feel that last night was my most successful rage quit ever, as that glitching ****** didn't get credit for his kills.
lol8[1].gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bahahahahaha. awesome. the 6th man is on tonight.

lark, how was that Viaje?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the freakout videos are fantastic.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ those are ****! x-box or who ever puts these clips together would NEVER put ours up. The racial slurs, vulgarity, and general lack of humanity we spew towards others would only get us banned.

PS- **** ALL THOSE DUMBSHITS WE PLAYED WITH LAST NIGHT!

PSS- Doc and Mana can go suck a dick too! If one of those guys were on last night I wouldn't of had to go get blood pressure medication.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll be on around 9:30-10ish.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
bahahahahaha. awesome. the 6th man is on tonight.

lark, how was that Viaje?

delicious - smoked it saturday afternoon. Sat down by the river with that smoke, a glass of bourbon and a book for a while. A few weeks of stress just melted away
inlove.gif

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do people still play this?
I was a COD4 fanatic, won several tournaments, and was invited to a pro-gaming tourney. (Which included high ranked players I'd previously beaten.) Yes, this is me bragging, but since I was a video game nerd, and this is the only game I was boss at (decent at halo 1 and 2, but never placed in tournaments, and though I love strat games, my micro-ing fails at high levels.)

But MW2 never really caught my eye. I played for the first month than put it up. I could get nukes in perhaps 20% of the matches I played, but it was never skill, it was more luck. I could go 30-0 one game, then 0-10 the next. I'd walk out of a building and be hit by 2 choppers and a dozen noobtubes. COD4 was streamlined and if you died, it was because of a better player or a mistake. MW2 is just a collection of random explosions.

I did enjoy the lack of 3x nades though.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no i don't play this ************* anymore.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xbox live subscription prices going to $60 from $50 November 1st. **** you microsoft.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[group orgasm]

[**** in pants]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads