• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
I think #5 could have been Mauro - "Motherfucker I was gonna use my chopper gunner!"

Crazy ass mofos on a jug of peanut.....BRITTLE.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Quads!!!! QUADS!!!!!! QUADS!!!!!!!!!!"

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so I've played some more FFA with my Turtle B's on.

Using ninja (as I always do) they are epic - it's like having a sonic UAV or heartbeat sensor. If you know the map well, you can tell pretty accurately where someone is coming from.

You know that scene in Terminator 2, where he's driving along the road and John Connor asks if he can even see anything - "I see everything".... It's like that but "I hear everything"
biggrin.gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm anxiously waiting the 41s.

i'll see everyone sunday or monday. going to northern mi for the weekend.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Ok so I've played some more FFA with my Turtle B's on. Using ninja (as I always do) they are epic - it's like having a sonic UAV or heartbeat sensor. If you know the map well, you can tell pretty accurately where someone is coming from. You know that scene in Terminator 2, where he's driving along the road and John Connor asks if he can even see anything - "I see everything".... It's like that but "I hear everything"
biggrin.gif

i could just wait until i get mine, but do these pass through the sound to your TV speakers? so technically i can turn down the volume on the tv and have the headphones louder? edit: nevermind found the answer

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm getting on now for a bit, when is this big showdown again?

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i could just wait until i get mine, but do these pass through the sound to your TV speakers? so technically i can turn down the volume on the tv and have the headphones louder?

edit: nevermind found the answer

Even though you found the answer, its yes? With both my headsets i've always been able to do that. I haven't had the sound on my tv ever since I got my first headset. And when you get your 41's let me know how they are. Dark Knight likes his and can hear very well with his 11's. When I got my 11's I thought they were pretty good. My hpx are better but I'm guessing actual surround headset should be pretty damn good.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. It passes through 5.1 Dolby which is key to me since my home theater is near legendary for gaming purposes.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Yeah. It passes through 5.1 Dolby which is key to me since my home theater is near legendary for gaming purposes.

What's your home theatre set up, BD?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will be on tonight! I had very succesful trip to NYC. Digital blew me off but that's ok because I hung out with Tannor ( who's high pitch) .

Later.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
What's your home theatre set up, BD?

Denon receiver. Forget the model.
Polk monitor 70s as fronts. 30s back. Cs2 center
Elemental design a2-300 sub

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
I have a new fondness for S&D
blush.gif
. It is also a good way to get those xp points.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the X41s - figure it is worth trying them out side by side with the x31 to see which I like better. Also pre-ordered Black Ops from Amazon for release date delivery.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lark....didn't get a chance to use his Chopper Gunner on Wasteland last night.....FUDGE NIPPLES!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you snooze you loose or were you guys just whuppin that much ass???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics