• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooshay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
shirt fit seems kinda weird, everything flares outwards
Take 2?

IMG_1363.jpg

Pinhas

Reaction score
^ better IMO

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These name changes are killing me.... "this dude has the same long chin + slouch as JD_May"
facepalm.gif

wgbennett83

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six

Click for alternate mirror shot.

******* love this. Info on the sweater?

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JD... or AR I wasn't a big fan of your previous looks but the SNS looks very good on you.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/s...k-burgundy.php
Won't be here until early to mid september by my guess.

Originally Posted by cr1234
More like http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/s...n-charcoal.php
Yup. Except in black. The cabling is kind of thick so I don't know if I'd be as big a fan in a lighter colour that makes it obtrustive.

Originally Posted by steveoffice
JD... or AR I wasn't a big fan of your previous looks but the SNS looks very good on you.
Thanks... I really like it and it's super warm and will see a lot of use in the winter. Only thing I'm not 100% sold on is that the buttons are kinda big. Actually one of my coworkers this morning commented on that and asked if they get me better reception on my blackberry.
lol8[1].gif

Pinhas

Reaction score
img0261mb.jpg
[/IMG]

Oliver Peoples
No name shirt
APC
GAT

Apologies for the horrible pic quality

nsimp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I like this but I'd pull down the blazer sleeves as it looks a bit like you're trying to show off. The levi's fit fantastic and I really like the shiny effect coupled with how dark they are, to be honest. Next step in my opinion is to upgrade those shoes though as they're the weakest point in the fit, but overall good job and great first post!

Hey thanks! It's actually not a blazer, it's a h/s cardigan. Fit probably would be better with a l/s cardigan or a blazer (even though they aren't my favorite.) And yes, new kicks are coming soon. Just haven't decided on what I want yet.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Pinhas, good. sq just liked those dudes on the last few pages becaues they were doing the sq walk.
redface.gif
I am a bit cold to Linguist's last fit, maybe if the hair went up or something, it would be salvageable.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
sq just liked those dudes on the last few pages becaues they were doing the sq walk.
redface.gif

hahahah. that's not true. i really like the first guy's shoes. i think he's one of the only people that has posted pics wearing the GAT-style velcro hightop. the vneck without a shirt underneath is also something i'd wear.

the joncubus guy has awesome shoes on (look to be raf astros) and dlester type style which i normally also like.

it's not a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads