• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

anyone here post on fedora lounge?

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just signed up.

Reaction score
Yes, I do. The Lounge is a really great place. I go by the same name, Cane Rod Maker.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Myself. It is the most civil and friendly forum I have ever visited. Criticism is almost always constructive and people really care and look out for each other .

stewartu

Reaction score
I post there occasionally. I read there frequently. Nice forum.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great forum. I don't frequent as much as i should though.

Reaction score
Definitly a very friendly crowd; and many of the guys there will enjoy helping you get or find what you need; and not take you to the clearners when doing so. a very fair bunch they are; spend some time on the Lounge, you'll dig it. I found friends on there, gained 2 pair of vintage shoes, Allen Edmonds Spectators, leather and linen and a pair of 40's Stetson Spade Soles in VG+ condition. I also got a pristine 48 Stetson Stetsonian. As I said, a great bunch of guys.

Originally Posted by Tibor
Myself. It is the most civil and friendly forum I have ever visited. Criticism is almost always constructive and people really care and look out for each other .

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It doesn't cater to my age group, but I've looked at it. The discussions seem really mature, and generally really informative.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I used to (same screen name), but I really haven't had much interest in clothing in quite some time. I should go back and look through some of the non-clothing stuff, though, because they really are a great bunch.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
I used to (same screen name), but I really haven't had much interest in clothing in quite some time. I should go back and look through some of the non-clothing stuff, though, because they really are a great bunch.

Same here. Even met Michael once on a business trip to Portland. Great people. Haven't been on the site in a long time though. Maybe if they start up a Dumb Threads forum over there I might start going again.

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
I post there occasionally, mostly in the Outerwear section. They were a great resource if you're into Aero leather jackets.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya, I'm not a member but used to lurk (before i lost interest in matters clothing)...an eccentric bunch taste wise - typically their interests and mine do not really coincide, but they are a very friendly little community. Its founder Matt Deckard posts over here intermittently.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
ya, I'm not a member but used to lurk (before i lost interest in matters clothing)...an eccentric bunch taste wise - typically their interests and mine do not really coincide, but they are a very friendly little community. Its founder Matt Deckard posts over here intermittently.
I visited Matt Deckard's blog and I saw that same tall guy (Manton?) with the English briefcase in a photo concerning Foo's Geneva sighting. So at least a few people here post on FL. (Roll down to Deckard in London post) http://deckardsguide.blogspot.com/

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checked it out, and the white-on-black made it hard to spend much time reading.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads