• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dayummm boiiii

too bad my barneys co op has nothing good left

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by puddin
no need to justify it, it's always a good look to help out a soup kitchen, even if it's court-ordered.
right. i had fun. some cute girls there too so. too bad they were all high school kidz court-ordered!

Originally Posted by RFX45
It's all good. I'd just bet on the Lakers to 3-peat and make that money back at the end of the season.

nice! yeah vegas has it all screwed up right now. it should get adjusted soon, so bet all you can on the lakers at their current spread. ( i dont sports bet, but i wonder what happens if they adjust it later? is your money still on the original spread or the new one?)

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40% off at barneys co-op, dam i must have missed the **** out.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
nice! yeah vegas has it all screwed up right now. it should get adjusted soon, so bet all you can on the lakers at their current spread. ( i dont sports bet, but i wonder what happens if they adjust it later? is your money still on the original spread or the new one?)

If you bet at the current spread, nothing changes even if players get traded or gets injured. You should get paid the same if you win since as the season goes on, the whole spread changes and favors those who will make the playoffs or are high on the standings. Your bet is pretty much based on today, when no games have been played yet with the current players. I bet the Lakers spread were better (you would have won more) before they got Barnes.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
If you bet at the current spread, nothing changes even if players get traded or gets injured. You should get paid the same if you win since as the season goes on, the whole spread changes and favors those who will make the playoffs or are high on the standings. Your bet is pretty much based on today, when no games have been played yet with the current players. I bet the Lakers spread were better (you would have won more) before they got Barnes.

sh*t. i wished i knew about this the day after the lebum 'brought his talents to south beach' i think we still didnt have no one . not even blake. and the 2nd picks still didnt play in vegas.

anyways, for recent purchases, just kopped this made in England corduroy jack spade scarf

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hboogz
Looks like homey took another 40% for a promotion?

I don't know what you're saying, but my co-op has an additional 40% off sales items right now. Saw N&F weird guys for $40 in normal sizes, Margiela knits under $150 and pants under $80. Prices are bonkers....

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i would do community service if you can. i got my 400+ run red ticket back in 2008 when i was laid off and then i did community service. you only pay 75 dollars for service fee, and then you work off how many hours the judge gives you. he gave me 40, so i went to the local soup kitchen to chop vegetables and serve homeless (and opportunists) for like 4 hours a day i had a good 4-5 months to complete (after one extension after you see the judge).
I would evaluate whether paying the ticket is better than doing the community service based upon roughly calculating minimum wage for every required hour. Cuz you might have exceeded the cost by working 40 hours...and thus working as a slave for free.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
I don't know what you're saying, but my co-op has an additional 40% off sales items right now. Saw N&F weird guys for $40 in normal sizes, Margiela knits under $150 and pants under $80. Prices are bonkers....
wish my co op had Margiela

Nicest stuff they have is the "affordable" thom stuff, and not even any shoes
frown.gif

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotcha. You scored man. I'm sure all the Co-op's in NYC are all dried up by now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads