• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Barney's Co-Op in Chicago offering 20% off Dior Denim (Raw MIJ included)

thomasec

Reaction score
Thought a few of you would be interested in this. I swung by the Barney's Co-Op on Oak, and asked the sales associate if Dior Denim was part of their 20% off denim deal for the month, and she said "sure....why not?". When I was there they had just gotten a full restock (even sizes 28 - 34) in the raw MIJ jeans.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd pick up a pair if they had size 27 somewhere.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They didn't have size 31 this weekend
frown.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to proxy?

d-nice

Reaction score
All the Barneys have the DH MIJ's included in the denim sale right now. I looked for my size (31) but they only had even sizes in the SA looked in their inventory for other stores and it seemed to be the same case everywhere. I had to re-up on a pair from the DH store in NYC a couple weeks ago. I think the sale price is $280 which is a good deal if you run a 28,30, or 32.

d-nice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Anyone want to proxy?

You dont need a proxy; just call any Barney's and buy them over the phone and they will ship them to you.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by d-nice
You dont need a proxy; just call any Barney's and buy them over the phone and they will ship them to you.

razele is in australia

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. Might be a time to finally jump in on these considering my denim collection is down to 3 in rotation and could use a step up. Does this include 19cm and 21cm?

I think I've researched that the hem on a size 28 in the 19cm would be about 7". Anyone know what they would be roughly on a size 28 in the 21cm (7.5")? Also, I'm normally a 31" waist aligned across laid flat in jeans, what would be the proper waist for me on these for a slim not button popping fit, 28?

d-nice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Nice. Might be a time to finally jump in on these considering my denim collection is down to 3 in rotation and could use a step up. Does this include 19cm and 21cm? I think I've researched that the hem on a size 28 in the 19cm would be about 7". Anyone know what they would be roughly on a size 28 in the 21cm (7.5")? Also, I'm normally a 31" waist aligned across laid flat in jeans, what would be the proper waist for me on these for a slim not button popping fit, 28?
My local Barney's only had the 19cm's but I dont know about 21cm's at other locations. I know most Barneys carry the 19cm's. I cant comment on the fit because we are different sizes but here is a ton of info on DH denim that could be helpful if you haven't checked this out in the past. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ad.php?t=16289

thomasec

Reaction score
Yeah, if someone sees a pair in a size 29, PLEASE let me know.

Has anyone had any luck doing a PM with Saks?

johncubus

Reaction score
Picked up a pair on Tuesday at the Seattle Barneys. Came out to $306.60 after taxes. They had two size 32, three size 34 and two size 30 in the raw Indigo 19cm MIJ when I was there. They also had a couple MII in size 32 for the same price. I snagged the only 31 they had.
Shipley and Halmos is having their photobook event there tonight from 5-7. You'll get the free stuff sq got if you go. Wish it was later, I work across the lake unfortunately.

trunks206

Reaction score
^ I was there yesterday trying them on. They fit great they'll for sure be my next denim purchase.

thomasec

Reaction score
Anyone know of any places that stock Dior that would match? Maybe in NYC?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how strict or unknowledgeable the sales person is. I stopped by the local Co Op to see the new stuff for Fall and asked about the jeans. He told me the expected answer, Dior and APC are excluded.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads