• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers sale anytime soon?

Saturn_V

Reaction score
I know there was recently the Brooks Brothers sale a few months ago, one for 25% off. But can anyone guess when another one might happen? Thanks.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Usually there is a Friends & Family sale mid-late September with mostly everything at either 25 or 30% off.

gregor

Reaction score
There is a 15% off coupon at my house, I just ordered a few things and it came with it. If I can find it, I'll post it on here. I think it's like fall15 or something along those lines.

zerostyle

Reaction score
If I am willing to wait for one of the better sales, what is a realistic price I can get an 1818 fitzgerald suit for?

Regular price = $898
30% off = $628
40% off = $539

Do they ever let you combine a sale with a coupon?

At 2 for 1500 right now, even an additional 25% off would be
$562 and Id jump on it.

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some stores will be having their final summer clearance this weekend. 60% off.

zerostyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Squirrel
Some stores will be having their final summer clearance this weekend. 60% off.

Interesting. 2 questions on that:

1. Any way to find out which stores?
2. Is there any chance that staple colors will be on clearance (solid navy/solid charcoal)? I just really need some basic suits and am trying to keep them around $600 or less.

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not so much with the staples. It's stuff that is already on clearance. They'll be shipping it out to the outlets soon.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The BB store near my office is currently 50% off, some fitz 1818 suits are under 500, check online in the clearance section too, saw some suits earlier for around the same price range as current in store sale.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zerostyle
If I am willing to wait for one of the better sales, what is a realistic price I can get an 1818 fitzgerald suit for?

Regular price = $898
30% off = $628
40% off = $539

Do they ever let you combine a sale with a coupon?

At 2 for 1500 right now, even an additional 25% off would be
$562 and Id jump on it.

I bought one - not sure if it's Fitzgerald, it's the narrower lapel 2B - after Xmas for about $500.

zerostyle

Reaction score
If anyone happens to see a 38R or 38S Fitzgerald in solid navy for < $600, could you please PM me? Would be willing to pay for shipping and a bit for your time.

I'm going to check out my local store today.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Use code FA101X for 15% off.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the Xmas sale will be the best one,last year they had 30+15% off. I am getting 7-8 pairs of Alden made shoes and some other things so I hope discounts will be the same this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics