• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stance is a little awkward, do you have something in your pocket making your pants bulge out? Honestly, it's uninteresting and the fit is mediocre, but there isn't really anything bad about it other than being somewhat boring. Boots look fairly decent though.

@Hendrix: I was wondering that too... both comments, although slightly more about the greenness.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
you're scared of a bunch of dudes in tight pants and high tops/ urban lumberjacks/ one real lumberjack with lots of axes/ a real-life tamagatchi/ several underweight vampires?

tight pants and high tops is probably me, you, dlester, fuji
urban lumberjacks = kixslf, teger, bobo, and questionably aeglus?
real lumberjack = zissou
tamagatchi; i don't know. lets see. requires a lot of attention, whines a lot, needs lots of care and love...xenox?
underweight vampires = UNCONTROL! but its plural so i'm guessing the other person is jdmay?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I'm inadequately vampiric without wearing number nine silk. I have worn it once since moving. Should post it on sz. I can get away with mcqueen here but that thing is really out of place, even though I'd like to be wearing it with rafstros.

Largo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
is the sweater meant to be that short? Are you purposely wearing all green?
Not really, it's supposed to hit exactly below your waist a bit. +J cotton sweater. I had another shot that was better length wise but my sleeves were fucked up. And uh, yeah. It was supposed to be all various shades of green. I thought it looked good in real life? edit: PS Dickens, for what it's worth.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
you're scared of a bunch of dudes in tight pants and high tops/ urban lumberjacks/ one real lumberjack with lots of axes/ a real-life tamagatchi/ several underweight vampires?
Is this me? Am I team Edward?
bounce2.gif
Originally Posted by Largo
No, but by SF standards I'm old and fat plus I take criticism badly irl, but *******. Have at it. edit: My pants look weird.
Burn that sweater, looks like it's from elementary school

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like I am in the underweight vampire category when wearing yohji coat or any of my recent gothninja purchases :p

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
****, I totally lumped aeglus in with the skinny-pants-high-tops crowd by accident. Was going to say something about ahhnold and semi trucks but totally forgot. Anyway, uncontrol is both tamagatchi and vampire, and I deleted my sass about kunk because I got scared. I also couldn't think of anything funny to say about tonio, the resident bis-cas expert, since he seems far too respectable. Anyway, pretty sure I got most of the groups in there. Actually, sq scored 100%

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Stance is a little awkward, do you have something in your pocket making your pants bulge out? Honestly, it's uninteresting and the fit is mediocre, but there isn't really anything bad about it other than being somewhat boring. Boots look fairly decent though.

@Hendrix: I was wondering that too... both comments, although slightly more about the greenness.

Yeah it's not awful. Sweater could be too small, it's pretty bunched up, could be wrong though. I think the pieces could look pretty good together with slightly different proportions, maybe if everything were a little trimmer/cleaner. You just look a little awk man, probably looks decent IRL. Practice taking pictures of yourself, experiment with it till you get good results and try to relax, you're doing the weird self-concious "oh **** it's a picture what do I do with my arms" floaty thing.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
real lumberjack = zissou
tamagatchi; i don't know. lets see. requires a lot of attention, whines a lot, needs lots of care and love...xenox?
underweight vampires = UNCONTROL! but its plural so i'm guessing the other person is jdmay?

Wish I was an underweight vampire
frown.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
real lumberjack = zissou

lol8[1].gif

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fycus
Stop fooling yourself you look 100x better in the diors than the skinny nudies.

no.

i miss my tamagotchi. they got banned at school (5th or 6th grade, yes i'm amazing.) because they'd go off in class cus they needed food or pooed.
teacha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads