• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dior jeans cheaper in UK?

tellure

Reaction score
I was just checking out the online Dior store and noticed that the Dior jeans that seem to sell for so much here look almost cheap by comparison in the UK. A new pair of black or indigo raw jeans are 160 pounds, or about US$250 at today's exchange rate.

Link

They only list the 21cm cuts, and not a lot of sizes, but still seems a lot cheaper than eBay. Of course they only ship to the UK, so not very useful for people here in North America.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tellure
I was just checking out the online Dior store and noticed that the Dior jeans that seem to sell for so much here look almost cheap by comparison in the UK. A new pair of black or indigo raw jeans are 160 pounds, or about US$250 at today's exchange rate.

Link

They only list the 21cm cuts, and not a lot of sizes, but still seems a lot cheaper than eBay. Of course they only ship to the UK, so not very useful for people here in North America.

the ones at your link are 300 pounds doofus

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester

hes talking about the raw 21cms which are indeed 160 pounds you moron

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Max Biggavel
hes talking about the raw 21cms which are indeed 160 pounds you moron

The ones at his link are 21cm and are 300 pounds. They must be showing up differently for other people.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the first ones are not raw... And they are most certainly 160 for the raws

Mountains

Reaction score
The ones at his link are 21cm and are 300 pounds. They must be showing up differently for other people.

If you scroll (gasp) there are 21cm blue raws for 160 GBP.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I paid 160 for my black raw 19cm in the UK.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll have to scroll to see the 160BP pairs. But most people who wouldn't give a **** about scrolling.

Sweet, I shall get my dad to grab a couple pairs when he heads to London then.

Fuji: Could you recommend somewhere my dad could get those Diors from?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made in Italy vs. Made in Japan ???

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I paid 160 for my black raw 19cm in the UK.

Was that the MII?

They have two pairs listed as black raw on the site, one is 160 and the other is 185, so I'm guessing the more expensive one is MIJ?

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tellure

Link

If you go to Jeans -> Slim Cut Jeans in the menu, you get the 19cm.

yousuck.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS a lot of dior jeans are that expensive in the us either...

I saw a few pairs at the Dior Boutique in NYC for $275. But if you wanted 17.5cm and/or made in Japan, the prices went up pretty swiftly. They had some really nice grays for $660, the MIJ good **** (raw) was $350-425 I think. The cheaper ones just were not as cool, mine are MIJ 17.5cm and broken twill, they were worth the premium over the cheaper ones... I of course want to buy the most awesome ones I can afford, not the cheapest ones just cause they're cheap...

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is
facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads