• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapefruit

Reaction score
fitpicz.jpg

45rpm
unlucky belt + bracelet
skulls
kryptonite CPs

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man it is weird to see 45rpm that looks way too small. not the way to wear that buddy.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fluery
okay, i've lurked here for awhile now, going to start posting some fits every now and then to get better.

shirt is bunching up, i think it's either because i sagged the jeans a bit or it's just kinda blousy for my body.

Sxbc9.jpg
Z6pGw.jpg

oh and if anybody has photography tips, hit me up.

i thought this was synthese at first and was so disappointed in him. then i scrolled down and saw synthese and was confused as ****. shirt looks very blousy, also do not like the color of those jeans with the shirt

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thought it was Synthese, too, because of the same shirt, similar hair, Synthese pose (TM), and patio.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good bows1. I wear a similar fit to that often, except beltless. You make me want to try going belted. What's the jeans? They look great

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well, I took this herbal sleep remedy last night that conked me out for 11 hours with the most insanely fucked up dreams about vampires and alpine slides, so I kind of thought for a second that maybe I had broken into some poor stranger's house and stolen their patent sneakers or something. ****, weird.

gwydion

Reaction score
I'm vibing synthese lol

*edit wow took me 30 minutes to press enter

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
WAYWT the non-baller edition (Lanvins notwithstanding). New source for cheap basic tees / henleys acquired. Can't see much with this lighting but point is they fit and they're 15 bucks so, evs.
007vg.jpg
Right one's actually a pocket crew. http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7839/001mv.jpg Stoked I don't have to wait for W+H sample sale to replace tees on the cheap.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rapefruit
fitpicz.jpg

45rpm
unlucky belt + bracelet
skulls
kryptonite CPs

improve your posture, other than that thats a cool outfit man

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
i miss your fitpics dude

I didn't have access to my camera cable until the weekend... and I needed to start making some posts for my blog so here you go:

(Click on the pic to go to my blogpost with a frontal view)

MoM
BoO
Geller
PS

RE: Fluery

I think you have some solid pieces but you may need to mix and match them a bit better to get the best effect. I think you're on the right track though... maybe get the shirt slimmed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads