• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sexual Starvation

KPO89

Reaction score
I've decided to limit my sexual activity recently due to some spiritual and self-control(saying no to something every once in awhile is just plain good for you) concerns. Whats the longest you have "voluntarily" gone without sex?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
train wreck to commence in 3... 2... 1...

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
91 minutes. I caved during injury time and told her to get on with it.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10 days when wife had to go to the US for her office assignment

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KPO89
I've decided to limit my sexual activity recently due to some spiritual and self-control(saying no to something every once in awhile is just plain good for you) concerns. Whats the longest you have "voluntarily" gone without sex?

In other words, girls won't give you the time of day so you are calling your lack of action "self-control" in order to regain a shred of self esteem. Conne should try that.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
In other words, girls won't give you the time of day so you are calling your lack of action "self-control" in order to regain a shred of self esteem. Conne should try that.
Actually I'm about to be engaged to a beautiful woman.
smile.gif
I really am just trying to make myself a better person. Just cause you can get food doesn't mean you must be fat.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Lame comeback.

I once went 14 days on a trip to the lake cottage with my family as a teenager. By the end I had become nearly insane, popping boners from literally every single woman I saw on the street, even 40 year olds in one-piece bathing suits.
confused.gif

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm about to be engaged to a beautiful woman.
smile.gif

I really am just trying to make myself a better person.

Just cause you can get food doesn't mean you must be fat.

And what are your to-be fiancÃ
00a9.png
's thoughts on this ?

spb_lady

Reaction score

I really am just trying to make myself a better person.

can't see the link between getting less sex and becoming a better person
eh.gif
are you sure it is connected?

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
^ Lame comeback.

I once went 14 days on a trip to the lake cottage with my family as a teenager. By the end I had become nearly insane, popping boners from literally every single woman I saw on the street, even 40 year olds in one-piece bathing suits.
confused.gif

Alright I'll give you that it's not the best comeback but I think it has something to do with your perspective.

I understand the enjoyment and partial fulfillment of sex and I'm not denying its place in a healthy lifestyle but what part why must I indulge incessantly from puberty to genital failure in order to be a "successful" male. Excess doesn't make everything better. Although I'm sure many would disagree with me.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
And what are your to-be fiancÃ
00a9.png
's thoughts on this ?

She agreed that it would a good thing. We've been dating for almost 8 months and been ************* on a daily basis. Not saying its going to last long...

Originally Posted by spb_lady
can't see the link between getting less sex and becoming a better person
eh.gif
are you sure it is connected?

Self-control. Saying no to the greatest impulse one can fill is the greatest way to exercise this. Would you not agree? Much like fasting.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have this terrible gene that makes me susceptible to wind sickness (spirit catches me and I fall) immediately after secks. Sexual starvation has helped immensely. I remember reading on Science that sexual starvation, like its nutrients counterpart, can actually prolong your life too.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I have this terrible gene that makes me susceptible to wind sickness (spirit catches me and I fall) immediately after secks. Sexual starvation has helped immensely. I remember reading on Science that sexual starvation, like its nutrients counterpart, can actually prolong your life too.

I like how when someone resembles agreement the thread dies.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'all are full of ****. It's always "voluntary". If you want it that bad you can lower your standards or pay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads