• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone like Bill Maher?

Hey Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Okay, we get it. You moved here because you're gay.

Not bad trolling though. I never said "the fact" you tried to hide was that you're Canadian, they were the facts that you were talking out of your ass concerning Canada and religion. I mean, I pwn people here on a pretty regular basis, but that was some of the best pwning I've done in a while. Hey, in fact, you never did reply to my posts on Lord's Day laws with any citations or rational rebuts. How 'bout you give that a shot? A nice shot, man.

1. Actually using the term "pwning" confirms that you are a ******* jackass and a loser.

2. Taking pride in supposedly "pwning" people on a regular basis makes you a total douchebag and negates anything you could possibly say.

"Pwning"- ******* pathetic.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Oh, speaking of O Canada, the French version has a line about "carrying the cross."

Hold the phone! Why do the Frenchies get their own version of your country's national anthem? And furthermore, what does Don Cherry think of this?

Originally Posted by Hey Man
Well why would anyone get embarrassed exactly? You are all strangers. The second the computer is turned off - you no longer exist to me and have no barring on my life.

It's not like what is discussed here is going to find it's way to my family, friends and work. I don't care what you think and you shouldn't care what I think. This is called ENTERTAINMENT.

But then:

1. Actually using the term "pwning" confirms that you are a ******* jackass and a loser.

2. Taking pride in supposedly "pwning" people on a regular basis makes you a total douchebag and negates anything you could possibly say.

eh.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pio, conceited? Perhaps. Pio a jackass? Sometimes, but who isn't. Pio a looser? No.

Taking pride in supposedly "pwning" people on a regular basis makes you a total douchebag and negates anything you could possibly say.
Why he takes pride in pwning (I had to look that up) I can't say ... but it certainly doesn't "negate" what he says. I have no special fondness for Pio (understatement) but the man is sharp ... sometimes too damn sharp. Hell I disagree with Pio 50% of the time ... and I may often wish he weren't here to put me on the spot the way only he can ... but I'm better for it.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
Pio, conceited? Perhaps. Pio a jackass? Sometimes, but who isn't. Pio a looser? No.

Why he takes pride in pwning (I had to look that up) I can't say ... but it certainly doesn't "negate" what he says. I have no special fondness for Pio (understatement) but the man is sharp ... sometimes too damn sharp. Hell I disagree with Pio 50% of the time ... and I may often wish he weren't here to put me on the spot the way only he can ... but I'm better for it.

inlove.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh my. Well, it's the thought that counts.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score

the last desperate gasps of a pwned man.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Ugh, would you two 'mos get a room

I'm getting all hot and jealous over here

Don't worry K-dub, I still
inlove.gif
with you.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Ugh, would you two 'mos get a room

I'm getting all hot and jealous over here

I have learned from this thread that this is actually illegal in America, but in literally every other place in the entire world it is condoned. In those places, it is also recommended that you engage in the **** liaison while smoking reefer, and that at least one of the parties involved research stem cells during the down time.*

*Disclaimer: Statement may not be true in America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica, Europe, South America, and the non-American portions of North America (except Canada, where it's the only accepted way of life in the Frenchy parts).

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess my previous posts don't count. Everyone's a troll, when an opinion provided is not a popular one.
HRRRRGHHHH! It has nothing to do with whether an opinion is a popular or unpopular one, but rather how you substantiate it. You have repeatedly asserted your position, but never attempted to explain it. When your position involves handicapping the ability of people who disagree with you to have their views represented in a democracy, you're going to have to do a little better than "That's just, like, how I feel, man." Plus, styling yourself now as a Martyr Rebel Iconoclast seems pretty odd for someone who values non-controversy in politics above all else.

Hey Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
HRRRRGHHHH! It has nothing to do with whether an opinion is a popular or unpopular one, but rather how you substantiate it. You have repeatedly asserted your position, but never attempted to explain it. When your position involves handicapping the ability of people who disagree with you to have their views represented in a democracy, you're going to have to do a little better than "That's just, like, how I feel, man."

Plus, styling yourself now as a Martyr Rebel Iconoclast seems pretty odd for someone who values non-controversy in politics above all else.

I don't value non-controversy in politics. I have a problem with Americans getting offended at anything and making a controversy out of nothing due to conservative types.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, follow me here little boy - MOST EVERYTHING.

Perhaps you could point out for us what freedoms you had the pleasure of experiencing during your extensive travel that you are unable to indulge in while living here in the U.S.

Hey Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Perhaps you could point out for us what freedoms you had the pleasure of experiencing during your extensive travel that you are unable to indulge in while living here in the U.S.

The lack of religious kooks and closed minded conversatives in other countries is a big plus.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads