• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most beautiful song

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the lonely shepherd

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Nina Simone- "Who Knows Where Time Goes"

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool thread resurrection.

i'll add another. Stars of the Lid - Music for Twin Peaks Episode #30 (part 1)

-Jeff

word

Reaction score
Rhubarb by Aphex Twin.

True your opinion could change from time to time. But every time I hear this song it's bliss. Even after knowing about it since about 2002ish and playing it hundreds of times it still makes my skin tingle. There is an acoustic cover on youtube that is amazing as well, it's filmed on top of some apartment building as the sun sets. Would find it but work restricts youtubes.

Olson is good tho Metro. Do you still like it almost a year later?

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interestingly (mainly since although I like Led Zeppelin, they are not in my top ten bands), I find Thank You to be a very beautiful song, albeit, likely not the most beautiful. Pegging the most beautiful song is akin to pegging the most beautiful women in the world, totally subjective, impossible since it would require seeing each of the billions of womenz in the world, and would change over time. Thank You though, is just a very cool song, especially the bit at the end with the carnival like reprise.

Fade Into You, by Mazzy Star is pretty damn beautiful also.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8

Fade Into You, by Mazzy Star is pretty damn beautiful also.

I have been meaning to post this exact song in this thread. We are from the same era gnatty.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sandy Denny 'Who Knows Where the Time Goes?'

*have not read thread

AFG34

Reaction score
everyone probably knows this song but Stairway To Heaven is beautiful!

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gabriel - Here Comes the Flood
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. The Fripp/Gabriel version is quite lovely as well. lefty

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Killing Me Softly by The Fugees

ShimonEzra

Reaction score
Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics