• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
motion to ban cockpuppets indefinitely

You reap what you sow, asshat. Everything's going fine then you and your girlfriend decide to chime in. I'm happy to retort, it doesn't bother me in the least.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on these Reverse Chamois Indy Boots?
Can the plantation crepe soles be worn year-round?

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Thoughts on these Reverse Chamois Indy Boots? Can the plantation crepe soles be worn year-round?
I am not familiar with the plantation soles in winter conditions- it doesn't snow where I live. I like the style of these a lot but went with a pair of two stroke Indys instead. Either way, very nice alternative to the standard issue indy.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, this thread is getting a little weird for me...
laugh.gif

72610.jpg

52710.jpg

21510.jpg

43009.jpg

60209.jpg

81508.jpg

72808.jpg

72408.jpg

72208.jpg

72108.jpg

71808.jpg

71608.jpg

62408.jpg

011808.jpg

011708.jpg

1-1.jpg

5707.jpg

42407.jpg

31607.jpg

121306.jpg

112106.jpg

092106.jpg

091406.jpg

091206.jpg

Just trying to get it back on track.
laugh.gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
The scary thing is I have more.

Good god,I counted more than 20 pairs there. Post away the rest
worship.gif

TintoTerra

Reaction score
I would like this thread better if there weren't any sockpuppet replies in it.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really starting to like those #8 shell cordovan PTBs

GreatHighway

Reaction score
hello Tom, my name is Gene. great stuff you have there. i especially like the 2-tone saddle shoes. classy i know i posted these earlier, but what the hell
smile.gif
the last picture was this morning. this is after 1 days good wear, a brush and a buff just now...
2z56i6e.jpg
i know you guys can appreciate these things as much as i can which is why i joined

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TintoTerra
I would like this thread better if there weren't any sockpuppet replies in it.
This thread would be fine if people just let things die. Jet and ahab seem to feel the need to attack at every opportunity and add nothing to the value of the discussion- I am at least attempting to do so. Want to chat about Aldens? Then back off with the personal attacks. I'm not the one that starts them. I am happy to leave it all alone, right here, right now. We can agree to disagree and move on. It's entirely up to them.

GreatHighway

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Nice, Gene! Ravello?
yes they are. i walked as much as i could today ive looked through your online store more than once. i like a lot of it but i wear an 11E. hawaiian stompers (which i just noticed come in 11E...), ranger shoe just to name a couple i like. the make-ups are very appealing. oh and the blue suede boots. man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads