• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in Esquire's BDRM (...again).

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
honestly i love his style... but after vox put his blog up and i accidentally clicked on it to see various poses like so throughout. it made me want to push...

damn you Vox!

go ahead click on it: http://www.thestyleblogger.com/www._...Blog/Blog.html

i dare you....

dude ... he is a 20-something year old good looking, well dressed guy who is having fun with life and the ladies ... i just say ... leave him be.

i dont know why it is so hard for people to not focus only on his clothes/style. i dont know him ... he may be truly a douche ... but judging people from pictures on the interwebz smacks of insecurity.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
like i said i like his style and even his back story... but that blog is his own creative expression on how he wants to be perceived right? so it totally invites judgement. but lets focus on the two SF members who are easily the front runners to win this thing. no matter what the prizes are its great to see them not only get recognition from the guys here, and around them, but also internationally.
Originally Posted by niidawg3
dude ... he is a 20-something year old good looking, well dressed guy who is having fun with life and the ladies ... i just say ... leave him be. i dont know why it is so hard for people to not focus only on his clothes/style. i dont know him ... he may be truly a douche ... but judging people from pictures on the interwebz smacks of insecurity.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
you lost me
confused.gif

typo.. lol they will be also seen internationally!

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
... but judging people from pictures on the interwebz smacks of insecurity.

You look like a very nice young man in your photographs.

- B

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
I'm sure you say that to all the boys...
confused.gif

You look like a great husband, father, teacher and all-round good dude in your photographs.

- B

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
I'm sure you say that to all the boys...
confused.gif

are you going to be doing that final thingy on a national morning show like last year? you could actually bus your students in to bang on the windows behind you in support!

good luck man I think you're the front runner right now.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
You look like a great husband, father, teacher and all-round good dude in your photographs.

- B

This is my all time favorite of Vox's Quotes! +100,000,000

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads