• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we get some consensus about which sub-forum is best for travel posts?? Right now they are spread over "social life", "general chat" and "entertainment".

I vote for "social life" as the travel posts often include food and restaurant questions and recommendations.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
:
:

nod[1].gif

Finally figured out what that was. Shouldn't it be something like this?

broken20record.jpg

Originally Posted by macuser3of5
i assume born2baboi247 will be banned?
Link?

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Finally figured out what that was. Shouldn't it be something like this?

broken20record.jpg

Link?

Sorry, I tried to edit one in but it looks like it all got squirrelled... dude provided an unpleasant browsing experience for me, that's all (linked me to a micro peen
ffffuuuu.gif
)

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
These ............. guys are quite annoying, can you filter that out? Maybe it'll deter them

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I keep having problems with images with the site loading. Never in posts but like i'll get text saying "why's Avatar" instead of, well, why's avatar, or "youtube" instead of the youtube image in the reply box.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Can we get some consensus about which sub-forum is best for travel posts?? Right now they are spread over "social life", "general chat" and "entertainment".

I vote for "social life" as the travel posts often include food and restaurant questions and recommendations.

ok, I will decree 'social life' to be the home of travel threads - hey J, is it possible to get it written into the sub-forum name?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
I keep having problems with images with the site loading. Never in posts but like i'll get text saying "why's Avatar" instead of, well, why's avatar, or "youtube" instead of the youtube image in the reply box.

I get that sometimes too. Usually restarting my browser or emptying the cache seems to fix it. I don't think it's a problem with the site itself since it happens on other sites about as often.

Originally Posted by Matt
ok, I will decree 'social life' to be the home of travel threads - hey J, is it possible to get it written into the sub-forum name?

Yeah that sounds fine to me. I will do that. Any travel-specific threads need to be moved there?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
naw, sure we'll move them as we see them, but no need to go making it retroactive...sounds like a lot of work man
smile.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
naw, sure we'll move them as we see them, but no need to go making it retroactive...sounds like a lot of work man
smile.gif

What do you think they're paying you for?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A mod might want to take a look at this thread. It's one of those vigilante justice kind of threads. So far the seller's personal information, a pic of his driver's license, his mother's information (including details on where she works), and even his neighbor's information have all appeared in the thread at one point or another, though the OP did edit out neighbor stuff. I understand how horrible it is to get ripped off, but that thread seems like it takes things a little far.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Its not as if the info was private. The OP got it all off of a google search. Although the mother's work info is probably a bit much.
Yeah, I removed that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads