• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phiberglass

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
Mmmm summer.

TQUtnl.jpg

ID on shirt, looks like it may be MTM, if not awesome slim fit, I'd like to find some similar.

Great fit! Pulled it off nicely.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Got to scaddadle as I have a ball to catch for cancer foundation & there won't be any smoking..
100814-09.jpg
[/size][/font][/b][/center]

Yes its true, smoking just killz!
wink.gif

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Bar Hum Bug - Sometimes denim does not apply..
100814-10.jpg
Got to scaddadle as I have a ball to catch for cancer foundation & there won't be any smoking..
100814-09.jpg
cigar specs? btw your entire outfit looks great.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blue squares
wsplq9.jpg

I have the Marc Jacobs blazer I got from Gilt. It only came in standard sizes(s,m,l) so I got a medium but it's incredibly tight, can't even fully cross my arms across my chest in it. Not sure what to wear it with, but I ordered 2 skinny ties from thetiebar.com that compliment the brighter colors in the jacket, and I'm going to pair them with a shirt that matches one of the darker colors. As for pants I figure some solid dark navy slacks or the jeans in this picture will work.

you're too fat to be wearing that blazer.

jwied82

Reaction score
Those are awesome shorts, what are they made of?

thanks. they are a blue/grey cotton houndstooth material:

P8151542.jpg

blue squares

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wupper
Same for the cardigan in the other pic.

Maybe. I mean I do need to lose about 10 pounds I agree, but the pictures aren't helping. I think I need to work on my posture too.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Maybe. I mean I do need to lose about 10 pounds I agree, but the pictures aren't helping. I think I need to work on my posture too.

I think you'd need to lose closer to 15-20 for that blazer to fit.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Yeah more than 10 lbs. The fit as a whole is awful but at least it's a nice jacket. Apparently there was a MJ sale on Gilt and I missed it? It's not Marc by Marc Jacobs? Because I've seen that stuff hit Gilt but not mainline MJ.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
MJ sale on Gilt

I got some mainline a few months back but it was my experience that everything was really small, going by measurements that is. MJ moto in M measured smaller than a jacket I have in S
confused.gif

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
thanks robbie. It was the sun set that caused the blur.

pg and br both looks great!!

yeah, I said 'effect' and in hindsight realise I probably should have said 'sun blur'

Its a great photo, i love when you're able to capture light like that.

blue squares

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Yeah more than 10 lbs. The fit as a whole is awful but at least it's a nice jacket. Apparently there was a MJ sale on Gilt and I missed it? It's not Marc by Marc Jacobs? Because I've seen that stuff hit Gilt but not mainline MJ.
Sorry, It's Marc by Marc Jacobs. And yeah, I've been stuck at my weight because I exercise a ton but I eat too much ****. I'm cutting out carbs. I wore the jacket just for that picture to get some comments on it because I'm not confident in it, but I think when I drop some weight and get some clothes to go with it I'll like it.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
no more bad food = cutting out carbs, no wonder this country's waistline is ever so expansive
lol8[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads