• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Sorry dudes, it's been too hot and I've been too busy (I only just got a cell phone today, and don't even have internet at my house yet..) to deal with fashion Here's what I wear on the weekends, AA viscose shirts, club monaco sweat shorts and a pair of flip-flops Maybe I'll try next summer... Here's me honoring my friends ancestors by ringing a bell, Obon weekend in Japan
351sdab.jpg

I was wondering when you'd be back. Are you managing to remain nourished without Trader Joes and Whole Foods? Looking forward to seeing you visit some killer clothing stores in Japan and providing pictures, if you're up to it! And how are those AA viscose tees? I've never tried them.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I was wondering when you'd be back. Are you managing to remain nourished without Trader Joes and Whole Foods?

Looking forward to seeing you visit some killer clothing stores in Japan and providing pictures, if you're up to it!

And how are those AA viscose tees? I've never tried them.

They are awesome! So comfortable and a great cut. I sized down 1 however

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmass1
Nice! details on the jeans and shoes?

jeans are APC new standards and the shoes are actually just some cheap plimsolls i got from burton (a clothes shop in the UK), i think they were like £20.

living on a small budget right now, so they're the only sneakers I have, haha.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm so lame I took my Diors and Rick jacket out of the closet to play dress-up..

66aqtw.jpg

Fantastic, even if it was just dress-up.
smile.gif

blue squares

Reaction score
This is what I wore to meet a girl for drinks at the bar on base. About 15 minutes into our game of darts she belched louder than I've heard most men belch. I instantly lost all attraction and left soon. FYI it's 10:30pm here.
9to1w4.jpg

blue squares

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
your cardigan looks like it's from kids' zara or something
its LOVA. 60% viscose 40% cotton. Has a mesh look to it, kind of like some basketball jerseys.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blue squares
This is what I wore to meet a girl for drinks at the bar on base. About 15 minutes into our game of darts she belched louder than I've heard most men belch. I instantly lost all attraction and left soon. FYI it's 10:30pm here. [/IMG]
Fool that means fellatio at the bare minimum was guaranteed had you stuck around.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
The other day:
IMG_2299.png

Beyond awesome

Not as big a fan. I don't know if the sizing is off somewhere (or just slightly everywhere) or the structure just isn't working for you but the jacket just hits me as too big for you. I think it's a combination of length and shoulder padding / shoulders a bit big.

14kcn6v.jpg

Creepiest pic you've ever posted ever.

Originally Posted by blue squares
9to1w4.jpg

Check it it's a zombie in a Cardigan

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
you're a hipster

I am wearing a supreme t shirt, h&m boxer briefs, havianas and vintage frames. I'm having a dumpstered soy chai before i run out to buy a 40 and Devendra Banhart tickets.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
DSC_0067_2.jpg

Excellent to see you again. The photograph is quality

Originally Posted by aeglus
probably need shorter jeans so it doesn't bunch up in the boots but doesn't look too bad as is

Although my first reaction was "dangerously effeminate," I think you're onto something

I certainly second the call for shorter or turned down boots, however

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I am wearing a supreme t shirt, h&m boxer briefs, havianas and vintage frames. I'm having a dumpstered soy chai before i run out to buy a 40 and Devendra Banhart tickets.

still haven't found cheap supreme tees/hats i like. lemme know if you have a hookup. Also, this morning i had this plus this. I never really drink chai stuff but wanted to try. Was very enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics