• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dr. Mabuse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashy
image1xl.jpg

Opinions?

I have worn a lot of Fred Perry over the course of the last fifteen or so years, and I have always liked the logo from a design angle, but shoes should never have logos that size. It's a nasty side to that brand that I try to overlook and forget about.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Odd Morsel
Saw these some years back on Revolve. Super-cheap now.
Thx for the link. Wish I could try these IRL, hard to tell whether they'll look good on my feet. I wish the tongue came up higher than the rest of the sneaketr

catlettsl

Reaction score
javascript
tongue.gif
op('/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=494293&EXTRA_PARAMETER=ZOOM&trackingCat=16211&PseudoCat=Cat16211+Hugo+Boss&CURRENT_PAGE='+currentImage,'PDP','directories=0,location=0,menubar=0,resizable=1,scrollbars=1,status=1,toolbar=0,width=720,height=620')

Opinion of these.....

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashy
image1xl.jpg

Opinions?

The logo kills it for me too. Never really liked FP anyway, way too fuckin common here. And them sneaks don't last too long, afaik. Bro's got a couple pairs.

Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Thx for the link. Wish I could try these IRL, hard to tell whether they'll look good on my feet. I wish the tongue came up higher than the rest of the sneaketr

Just buy em. You can always return if you don't like how they turn out. That's if you even like em that much.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suggestions for some YELLOW sneakers?

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Campus 80s

yellowk.jpg

Rod Laver

yellow2w.jpg

Onitsuka Tiger

73247716.jpg

Adubz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mountains
adidas-originals-originals-kazuki-kuraishi-kvulc-mid-mintos-00.jpg

Are those new Kzk Mintos? Those look like mids to me, are they coming out with new ones?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads