• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

From dusk till dawn: Dubai

scientific

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
overnight layover, 8pm to 8am. never been before. Burj Khalifa is on my list of things to check out, any other suggestions?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scientific
overnight layover, 8pm to 8am. never been before. Burj Khalifa is on my list of things to check out, any other suggestions?

burg khalifa is a pretty good start - get some dinner and have a shisha. I am not sure what time it closes, but probably 2-3 am. if you want to splurge, have a taxi take you to the beach to see it. frankly, everything else is just malls.

oh, actually, one other thing - the souk areas are open at night, although not that late. you could go to the gold souk, then walk around the creek for an hour or two, then go to burj khalifa and have dinner and a shisha.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ouch. Who booked the flight for you? GT's advice is on point. The Burj Khalifa is supposed to have a gorgeous fountain near the base with plenty of restaurants within viewing distance.

scientific

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thx guys - do u know how long the line is at BK for the "general admission" tickets?

Cordwinder

Reaction score
If you flying on emirates, I think they may have a tourist pass you can use around the major attractions. Check with your airline if they offer any city tours for passengers in long transit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics