• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kvnknrd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jean-Claude VanDamme
No. I like the jacket and was looking at that very same one a few days ago, just their leather always gets reduced heavily end of season.

I feel you. To be honest, I may have acquired some type of immediate buyers disease when I had this urge to buy a $1200 surface2air jacket and when I finally had the nerve, it was sold out. Alas, to justify the price would be to say it was limited edition.. but more are apparently "coming soon." This, a seasonal piece, will not be around forever. Especially in a size I want.. so I figure it's best to act quickly.. and at a price compared to the 800 euros I would have spent on an Italian made piece, it's a "steal" to me, or at least in my mind. It will last forever hopefully.

tunnelrat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal_1
XBOX+360+HALO+3+Sneak+Preview+Arrivals+Ozi8r3zwhPpl.jpg

Sorry, got to quote this again.. Love the girl..

Impolyt_one: good 8? Wow, how does a real 10 look like?

mickey711

Reaction score
^ He's saying that it's really expensive for an All Saints jacket, and I'm inclined to agree. The brand isn't exactly known for selling high quality clothing, and a lot of the pieces they're selling, especially the leathers, look like ripoffs of other more popular brands such as Rick Owens and Julius. Also, how a jacket looks on a model usually isn't an accurate representation of how it'll actually fit on you. I guess you'd have to see it in person to get a better idea of the construction, leather quality, fit, etc. so I hope I'm wrong about this.

kvnknrd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mickey711
^ He's saying that it's really expensive for an All Saints jacket, and I'm inclined to agree. The brand isn't exactly known for selling high quality clothing, and a lot of the pieces they're selling, especially the leathers, look like ripoffs of other more popular brands such as Rick Owens and Julius. Also, how a jacket looks on a model usually isn't an accurate representation of how it'll actually fit on you. I guess you'd have to see it in person to get a better idea of the construction, leather quality, fit, etc. so I hope I'm wrong about this.
Me too. There's always the option of return but I am one of those who believe they get what they pay for. By the way that's not a model it's a rock star.

kvnknrd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by einlome
for me, it looks good!..just hope that it will fit you the way you want it..
smile.gif

Yea me too. I kind of want it to look a bit "undersized" but I feel the odds are in my favor, regardless. I am 125 lbs, 5'8".. so I'm a fairly slender dude. ordered an xs

kvnknrd

Reaction score
My newborn child arrived in the mail today
20r3aiw.jpg
fk1g5s.jpg
wk5sb6.jpg
Was it worth 700$ ?? Probably not, but what do I know about really good leather. It feels and smells amazing, that's for sure. It fits very snug, actually slimmer and smaller than I expected (was worried about it being too big actually). Some may say I should even size up but I know this will stretch to my body as I wear it constantly. Am I happy? Absofriggenlutely. All Saints won me over for life. If I had to complain about anything it'd be that there is no inside pocket, also the interior lining is very basic.. just cotton. But this is nothing I cannot change in the future assuming I own this for many many years. Also. I am selling my never worn Blackscissors Justice jacket. It is literally brand new, it was delivered at the start of summer. I paid about $330 shipped as it was a custom design. I am looking to sell it for $300 SHIPPED or best offer. Please send serious inquiries only, I am a very easy person to deal with and ship from NJ. Here are the measurements for the Blackscissors moto jacket SURFACE TO AIR - XS Armpit to Armpit - 49cm Shoulder to Shoulder - 42cm Shoulder to Cuff - 68cm Neck to Waist - 63cm Sleeve width @ elbow - 15.5cm Sleeve width @cuff - 10.5cm

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not my steez but it looks nice... will probably work as a ***** magnet at bars.

don't size up.

CoconutBanana

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kvnknrd
My newborn child arrived in the mail today
20r3aiw.jpg

fk1g5s.jpg

wk5sb6.jpg

Great I was just starting to build some money in my savings account and you have to go and show me this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads