• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
For Jet: http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3658/dearjet.jpg Synthese: how does this look for a branch out:
img5201c.jpg
Uniqlo (taken in on the sides) N&F Thrifted

Is having your belt off center the branch out?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Is having your belt off center the branch out?
Good catch. Didn't really notice that.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by babygreenspots
Labelking looking down to basics outside an art market.
Are you LK's manservant (read: *****) or something?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
The messing around has taken it up a notch

The jacket's cut reminds me of the early-to-late 1980s styles that my father favoured and has since passed down to me, so I'm a touch biased

80's had some good DB jackets, didn't specifically pick any out from there to base it on but in general it stuck on my mind

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
For Jet:
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3658/dearjet.jpg

dunno, you don't look bigger than me and I can keep my hands on my sides. ****, my workout partner is HUGE compared to you and he doesn't have that problem either.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
not sure if you're kidding but this is precisely why i asked

wasn't kidding, think it'd look pretty cool, even with no studs it'd work for you

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
dunno, you don't look bigger than me and I can keep my hands on my sides. ****, my workout partner is HUGE compared to you and he doesn't have that problem either.
The only way i can put my hands to my sides is if i push my shoulders forward. That's my back in a relaxed state, and you see how my arms are pushed outward. It could be my permanently-tight traps that pull my arms/shoulders up. But I digress, I never claimed to be huge or anything but jet shittalking "LOL U HAVE NO LATS" warranted a response. On second thought I probably shouldn't have been baited by internet dickwaving but whatever.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time i see your posts i get this much closer to buying a pair of beatwear boots.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're TTS right?

Also, is that shirt fur or is it just printed that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads