• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey711

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/201...s/#more-130980

Wtf?

At least it looks better than the Teen Wolf dunks:

teen-wolf-nike-dunk-low-new2.jpg

mickey711

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I still say that the stormtrooper shoe was actually sort of decent.

Agreed, the gaudy embroidery ruins it. The varisty would also be pretty nice if it wasn't for the same reason:

adidas-star-wars-fall-winter-2010-varsity-jacket-super-death-star-stormtrooper-1.jpg

Oh, and before I forget, aeglus: thanks for the recommendation re: Zee's. I didn't order a shoe from him in the end but it was nice talking to him.

word

Reaction score
How can the embroidery ruin that jacket. It's a varsity jacket, that's the point of it.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To any interested parties, I have found a Thom Browne charcoal blazer in size 38 for 600 and a BoO blazer in black in size 38 for 450 let me know if you are interested in free proxy.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
anybody who owns Rachel Comeys, is the number listed on the inside of the shoe the US size or UK ?

word

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mickey711
As I said, it's gaudy. Especially on the back:

adidas-star-wars-fall-winter-2010-varsity-jacket-super-death-star-stormtrooper-3-501x540.jpg

And if the TOJ varsities are any indication, varsities can look just as, if not nicer without excessive embroidery.

It's not going to work if all they have is the imperial insignia on the shoulder. Nobody will know it's Star Wars themed.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mickey711
adidas-star-wars-fall-winter-2010-varsity-jacket-super-death-star-stormtrooper-3-501x540.jpg

Was there a super death star? I might've remembered something vague like that from the extended universe but i'm not sure.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
it's a ******* storm trooper themed varsity jacket, of course it's gaudy. this is like complaining that **** smells like ****
MY **** smells like (Paul Smith) roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads