• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When you were 17.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
She'd do one of the classic moves where we have a great tag team team, and we are just storming through the competition, and then, all of a sudden, in the middle of a match, she whacks me over the head with a metal folding chair and decides that she is switching tagteam partners. Then spb lady and her would kick ****** while conne sat on the sideline fapping.

****. I was considering making a poal in DTs about how such an event would play out, but that is the exactly correct answer.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
She'd do one of the classic moves where we have a great tag team team, and we are just storming through the competition, and then, all of a sudden, in the middle of a match, she whacks me over the head with a metal folding chair and decides that she is switching tagteam partners. Then spb lady and her would kick ****** while conne sat on the sideline fapping.

It's true, and then they'd hand me a mic so I could **** talk you and glare you down as you stumbled up the ramp confused/hurt/bewildered by my actions.
devil.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, at 17 I had my first semester of college: pre-calculus, summer session. My parents moved a few hundred miles away and put their house on the market, I stayed behind and moved in with a friend whose parents were dirt poor. My folks never had a lot, but his folks nearly had nothing. I shared my friend's room, had a bed, a phone line, and a case each of Ramen noodles and moon pies, which were replenished from time to time. I blossomed academically for my last year of high school while wearing a mullet at a snob school. We listened to a lot of Led Zep and the Clash, played pool, did some homework, and chased the occasional girl that looked our way (which wasn't many).

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Playing football and lacrosse, smoking ****** pot and drinking bad beer. I started my first year as a lifeguard and lost my virginity before going to college. Listened to a lot of punk, but discovered Sublime and good reggae. It was a good year.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score

I worked at a summer camp, it wasn't quite like meatballs... but I had a lot of fun.

I think I had a car by then so I listened to music, and drove around a lot since gas was still only like 1.30 a gallon.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1999. Spent most of the year high on a variety of substances, ironically getting the best grades I ever had in high school. A lot of parties and general debaucherous teenage behavior. Lost my virginity just before my 17th birthday and spent the next 2-3 months dating that girl; I didn't particularly like her but she was a freak so it made sense at the time. Visited some Ivy League schools in the summer that wanted me to play football for them and extend my Al Bundy dreams, but decided against them due to cost. Got a fake ID near the tail end of the year and made a decent living off of selling alcohol to other minors.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
2009-2010. Flipped fake ID's for profit, imported cartons of Malboros from China for profit, got drunk on lots of beer, got good at beer pong, tried to get into good colleges, tried to get in the panties of hot girls (
frown.gif
), lacrosse, soccer, was unemployed, still can't drive, started spending too much on clothes, drank lots of crappy beer, tried to get into the panties of hot girls, drank lots of crappy beer after said trying, and sneered at potheads while chugging my Georgi vodka. edit: also sold alcohol to other minors. But the real money was buying fakes for kids for 80 bucks and selling em for 150.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are New York IDs particularly easy to fake? My fake was actually just my older brother's who looks similar to me. I didn't actually know anyone in my class who had a fake of one of those new fangled computerized non-laminated ones. Which, quite obviously, profited me quite handsomely.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Are New York IDs particularly easy to fake? My fake was actually just my older brother's who looks similar to me. I didn't actually know anyone in my class who had a fake of one of those new fangled computerized non-laminated ones. Which, quite obviously, profited me quite handsomely.

I deal in Wisconsin, Florida, and California. All scannable. Often the people at Duane Reade will punch in the numbers on the card because they don't recognize the ID and it goes through easily. And those are the usual laminated holographic ones. My ID dealer has a fake NYS one he made off of a pokemon card though... I'm not sure if it scans.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Went to college, was shocked and horrified by what I saw there, have never gotten over it.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Went to college, was shocked and horrified by what I saw there, have never gotten over it.

Everyone remembers cheering on their first live lumpkin.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton

I've heard that SoCal is like that.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was living alone, trying to finish high school, working 4 shifts a week at a resterount, trying to get into great shape for the army.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads