• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Looks like you're about to hulk out of that shirt. Pants look off, though it's probably just the angle.

It does look like Hulking is inevitable and also thinking its the angle. I think the pants look fine from what I can tell, just looks like he carries most of that muscle in the upper half.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Angle is weird, plus you have kunk biceps which look weird with such tapered sleeves. Take 3 steps back from the mirror and the angle will be a lot better for seeing the whole fit

I approve this message. I like the items themselves, but think the mirror is giving off fun house looks.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
yeah there is. anonymity. btw aren't u that white dude who just posted some party pics with a bunch of ladyboys? different strokes for different folks (literally).
You are goddamn right I am, and I will fight for your god-given right to do the same. :salute:

Pat

Reaction score
010-10.jpg

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
20100804164448.jpg

hugo boss, epaulet, paul smith

change the angle, but from what i can see the epaulet's are definitely a nice cut for the bigger guys. I think they look great. Shirt's a bit tight though.

Please take this again with a better angle though.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So not SW&D but there has been a lack of pictures & not that I have not enjoyed the "Words of Mass Detsruction" - maybe think of these as what happens when you get old..

SW&D is so much more exciting than MC

Winter day in Sydney calls for FU heavy wool plaid
100802-5.jpg

Something other than Vass
100802-6.jpg

gah - ZIT!
100804-6.jpg

100804-3.jpg
100804-4.jpg

DSC01252_8.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like the shape of those collars. And the patten matched sleeves/pockets on the first jacket
inlove.gif

farraj18

Reaction score
PG, I'm loving the use of patterns.

Originally Posted by aeglus
pg is pretty much the counter-point to "real ballers don't have blogs/don't post pics of themselves online"

Can we stop this and move on? Fertilizer got banned. There's no need to continue talking about anything he said.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Estrogen is running high in this thread, dangerously high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads