• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Look man noone else started talking about **** or ******** on faces or ******* ladyboys. If the criticism was about your fit, answer about the fit, not about frikken scat Appreciation.
uhhh i don't recall the minute details, but some femme du said "nobody likes u." and there were others. what does that have to do with fit? **** got personal (AND THAT IS FINE W/ ME). so i responded "i'll **** u until you love me." what? satire, metaphor, or some good old entertaining hate aren't allowed here? yo get off your momma's tit, baby boy. basically it's all good when people besides myself hate/criticize is what i'm getting from you. gtfo (please).

skunkworks

Reaction score
Dudes this mad on the internet are usually unbalanced, imo.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
id rather read fertilizers posts than the latest jdmay/uncontrol/aeglus circle jerk/hair discussion.

this.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
uhhh i don't recall the minute details, but some femme du said "nobody likes u." and there were others. what does that have to do with fit? **** got personal (AND THAT IS FINE W/ ME). so i responded "i'll **** u until you love me."
what? satire, metaphor, or some good old entertaining hate aren't allowed here? yo get off you're momma's tit, baby boy.
basically it's all good when people besides myself hate/criticize is what i'm getting from you. gtfo (please).

i like you and i have infinitely more SF cred than anyone criticizing you

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
uhhh i don't recall the minute details, but some femme du said "nobody likes u." and there were others. what does that have to do with fit? **** got personal (AND THAT IS FINE W/ ME). so i responded "i'll **** u until you love me."
what? satire, metaphor, or some good old entertaining hate aren't allowed here? yo get off you're momma's tit, baby boy.
basically it's all good when people besides myself hate/criticize is what i'm getting from you. gtfo (please).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

erzu

Reaction score
id rather read fertilizers posts than the latest jdmay/uncontrol/aeglus circle jerk/hair discussion.

^^ dat be true

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
hey guys check out this sick fit i took in the reflection of my elevator door. yea that's right, these are lanvins!!!!! heh. pretty nice?

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ kinda uncalled for, nobody is making fun of you. Jumping on the bandwagon is tempting but chill out. or at least be funny.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
^ kinda uncalled for, nobody is making fun of you. Jumping on the bandwagon is tempting but chill out. or at least be funny.

lol? fertilizer's posts are a welcome departure from the 3 sided conversation between jd may/aeglus/uncontrol that is like 90% of this thread lately. sure they can post nice fits, but the endless designer circlejerking and constant affirmation is ridiculous. perfect case in point: those ugly, super tacky leather coated jeans. those are awful.

fertilizer

Reaction score
just thought i'd voice what came to mind about those 3.

aeg: he looks alright i suppose (he don't look that bad), but wears fake ro sneakers. i don't like that.

jd may: he wears a couple of labels i like, looks okay sometimes, at other times wackola, but i don't care that much. don't agree with his bulk posting and seniority theory.

uncontrol: don't like his "aesthetic" and clothes. yeah... so i hated. yet unlike ignorant hate, mine is well versed. probably have a vastly superior knowledge of what he is attempting.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
fertilizer i am giving you official sf seniority status (tm)

fertilizer

Reaction score
fertilizer i am giving you official sf seniority status (tm)

YO AND BEHOLD

i b senior status now! u hear that, jd??? i ain't no freshman! i am a transfer senior. i don't gotta simmer down. i can rage against da machine now. i do what i want (finger snaps)!

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who gives a fck

Do the clothes look good or not

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah this dust up is sort of fun to watch and basically harmless, it has been getting kind of dull around here. this isn't like one of those kent/otter situations, which made me never read this thread again.

I personally enjoy using crap grammar, insider acronyms, and weird scraps of ebonics and yo-dude jibberjabber. It is an pleasant break from the rest of my day, where I can't do that. I especially like doing it in MC, which confirms their worst suspicions of SWD that we are knuckle-dragging apes. Delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads