• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
More posts = a better grasp of the lay of the land and the forum dynamic. It is less likely you're going to rage at people you sort of know, in an internet sense, first of all. I'm not likely to get into a flame war with Chronoaug or jet or Norcal or whoever. At the same time other people are more likely to be understanding if you lose your **** over something if they have some context for who you are. Not unlike IRL, it's a difference between "X person is really out of his tree over this issue, don't usually see him like this" and "who is that jackass barging in yelling and screaming". So yeah post count does matter, whether you want to call it "entitlement" I don't know, that term doesn't really fit in my opinion.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
litigation success

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Lifestyle pic drunk:

40301_421740232551_502662551_4547209_3467660_n.jpg

TB
Our legacy
Margiela (I know, I know, I felt like wearing them)

likin the plaid tb man

word

Reaction score
Every time he posts somebody has to rage over his horrible grammar causing a shitstorm because you know he will reply with some meta rage. So he types bad, get the **** over it.
ffffuuuu.gif

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bit of a catch up.

but first:
Originally Posted by fertilizer
nobody likes me? then bend over ladyboy, i'll **** you till you love me.

u just mad cause thailand deported you.

i never meant to ask your permission. **** is better. i'll just **** on yr face then.

actually it is. at the very least in this instance. you see i could never forgive myself if i were to "make love" to a ****** or a new half. ****, being an act of violence would be the only way i could probably get a chubby if attempting to sodomize a vile creature such as uncontrol. not so much into the specific act of my phallus piercing he-she's back ***** as i am into the domination and humiliation aspects. so if he-she offered and lubbed up her mangina willingly (like he-she does for eason), **** would just be a boring act of ****-love. which i am not interested in. ****, humiliation and defecating on uncontrol and her like is.

am i not on ignore?
ohhh...excuse me, princess. anyway u may not have any connections to emo fashunz as u claim, but you sure dress the part. "wapanese?" what's that? i hate the japanese who are all visual-k(ed) up or who are gal-o (want to gas certain parts of tokyo), but at least it was/is a japanese conception. so whilst i loathe that sort of stupid **** at least it's authentic. you on the other hand r a joke.

basically you chose the ass of all japanese subcultures/aesthetics to emulate. LOL ! u shop at OIOI! u wearing tornado mart. enough said.

^arm remind me of fat chicken wing i don't like.

**** you're annoying.

Originally Posted by JD_May
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3328/dscn9403a.jpg

From the weekend. I've been wearing this kind of a lot when it's hot out.

gonna echo others and say sneakers would be much better here.

I think a pocket square may undermine the whole casual suit vibe, but maybe instead of a white tee, i can imagine mint green? or a little colour somewhere.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fertilizer is a d-bag but his style is awesome.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
More posts = a better grasp of the lay of the land and the forum dynamic. It is less likely you're going to rage at people you sort of know, in an internet sense, first of all. I'm not likely to get into a flame war with Chronoaug or jet or Norcal or whoever. At the same time other people are more likely to be understanding if you lose your **** over something if they have some context for who you are. Not unlike IRL, it's a difference between "X person is really out of his tree over this issue, don't usually see him like this" and "who is that jackass barging in yelling and screaming". So yeah post count does matter, whether you want to call it "entitlement" I don't know, that term doesn't really fit in my opinion.
i disagree with your "more post = gooder" theory because this could just as easily be accomplished by mere lurking...that one could def grasp the lay of the forum land by simple reading. just because one has a big post count does not make him/her a quality poster. it is not the goal for some to become high profile here. sure people might get a feeling for your e persona and not misinterpret posts as often (if there was a big post body to judge), but i feel that there are certain low profile/posting members here and on other forums capable of posting exactly what they intend w/o the worry of misinterpretation. quality posters vs. quantity garbage posters. not implying that i'm a quality poster, just saying that any idiot can hurl keyboard feces, post and **** post loads. and unfortunately the grammar nazi seems to be one of those idiots. lastly just cause one doesn't give a **** and saying whateves doesn't necessarily mean that he's "yelling and screaming." there are many ways to say "**** you." the most common 2, subtly or with brute force. i haven't even started with a hearty one yet.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
bit of a catch up. but first: **** you're annoying.
thanks for the mix tape! if you're so annoyed, why bother? convenient that you just compile my hits without any context reference points.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all this **** started when someone disliked your first fit on here, so you became all condescending and wanky as if people who just don't like your fits don't know what they're talking about.

every one of your replies to **** is internet tough guy.

look above at the posts, have any of the comments from other people warranted such verbal violence?

"bend over ladyboy i'll **** you till you love me?" Now i know you're gonna say "people can't take a joke" but:
a) you're not funny or clever
b) If you can't take criticism, don't dish out ****.

again, you take yourself way too seriously.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man you guys need to chill out, fertilizer is hilarious. Please, never change. having people (who aren't idiots) around to shake things up is too funny.

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
all this **** started when someone disliked your first fit on here, so you became all condescending and wanky as if people who just don't like your fits don't know what they're talking about. every one of your replies to **** is internet tough guy. look above at the posts, have any of the comments from other people warranted such verbal violence? "ben over ladyboy i'll **** you till you love me?" Now i know you're gonna say "people can't take a joke" but: a) you're not funny or clever b) If you can't take criticism, don't dish out ****. again, you take yourself way too seriously.
what exactly "started" besides you pulling up some of my comments? i was talking about some dude calling out lower case and having a conversation with jd guy about the so-called merits of big post volume. ok then... i'll play along just cause i can. i don't remember what fit was my first, but i do recall that i was defending it/and my fit logic against such that was dimwitted (what's wrong with that? such debates are inevitable on fashion forums, no?). seriously, they didn't know wtf they were talking about (nogs i was engaged with). as far as anti-fits, volume, the particular ensemble's aesthetic, etc was concerned. i remember getting some mundane weak hate. captain obvious ignorant peebody style... you sing your little song and dance about being able to take criticism. if one cannot take it don't dish it out? i've been "taking it" or at least reading it and have been dishing it out. it's all good, but when **** don't make sense or somebody straight talks outta his ass and fronts then i feel the need and that i have divine right to maim them.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
id rather read fertilizers posts than the latest jdmay/uncontrol/aeglus circle jerk/hair discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads