• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
navy pants are not doing a lot of your fits any favors. There isnt enough navy in the jackets to pick up the pants and cause a smooth transition. The navy pants are therefore causing a jarring transition from jacket to pants and then another jarring transition to shoes.

Today's fit for example, would have been great with dark grey or light pant pants.

Originally Posted by Larson McCord
I disagree, I love the contrast of navy trousers and a light jacket, I think it's a great look

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
1d3554d7.jpg

Lovely suit Nii.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cooler weather led to me wearing a structured and fully-lined suit today for the first time in weeks... felt like armour at first.
wink.gif

DSC01503.jpg
DSC01504.jpg

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kevinsp8
Hi guys. Long hiatus but I have been catching up looking at all the clothes. Tonight was dinner and a show. Tie might be a bit funereal... wish I'd worn some pink as we saw "Legally Blonde".

wayw003crop.jpg

Very nice...I am sure you were better-dressed than 97% of the other men there.

literasyme

Reaction score
Spoo --

nice coat. I'd never seen the RTW Rubinacci line on anyone, and am not sure how LH this looks, but it's a well-fitting and seemingly well-constructed jacket in any case. I will say this: on many of your fits, the chest looks tight to me, with the lapels bowing and buckling too much. None of that on this one!

kevinsp8

Reaction score
Really liking some of the brown ties I'm seeing here, e.g. Butler's... have to get some.

Brooks Bros. has their summer stuff on sale, so I went crazy:

wayw007crop.jpg

Loudly

Reaction score
E&R MTM navy pinstripe suit; Sean O'Flynn shirt; Charvet tie; C&J Tetbury boots
2mfezap.jpg

kevinsp8

Reaction score
Sorry I mean Spoo's tie.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had an extrodinarily casual day due to meeting with music-industry folks who have a severe distrust of anyone wearing a suit. So went urban...
v001.jpg
v003.jpg
v002.jpg
Jacket: Y3 Shirt: Rogan Scarf: Varvatos Belt: Varvatos Cords: Capital E Bracelets: Tods Necklace: David Yurman Watch: Omega SMP Boots: Suede Sutor Messenger: Ferragamo

Jan_

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tjc4golf
Haven't posted in awhile but got this new jacket in the mail. Here it is, straight outta the box. Chester Barrie
inlove.gif

WAYWN726102.jpg

Reminds me of visualizations of how spacetime is bended by masses. In other words: the stripes aren't straight, so it looks a bit tight to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads