• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
zinman, gorgeous pair of watches to own. the omega is particularly beautiful

Scuderia-F1

Reaction score
zinman74;3465470 said:
Miss this one

Awesome coke-dial!
worship.gif

Scuderia-F1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zinman74
Grandpa's Omega Chronograph circa 1950 with 33.3 Chro Movement

P1030428.jpg

STOWA Flieger Original Serial #016 with Unitas 6497 Movement

P1030259.jpg

Both pieces are awesome!

Nice 1-series too!
bigstar[1].gif

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jon5986
Very nice.....

Originally Posted by medtech_expat
Great to see the GO strapped on, James. Hope you're enjoying it.

Originally Posted by TheWraith
That is an amazingly beautiful watch
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by Lonneker
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
What is the size of this watch?

Thanks Guys. The size is 38.+mm, and I have to say it fits my small wrist very well, better than my IWC 3714.

calibre36

Reaction score
Been into Rolex for a while (GMT IIC, Daytona, GV) and needed something light and unique. This one is feather light and unique. Zenith El Primero movement runs SMOOTH!

What do you guys think?

Dreamer

Reaction score
Hi Gazman, This is my first ever and I don't own any others. I don't intend on buying more Tag's, this purchase was somewhat linked to my earlier teenage years fascination with Link bracelets but not having the means to buy one legitimately back in those days. Admittedly, none of the current Tag's strike me as outstanding watches in way of design. There are some older Link models I like but they are no longer made and I did want a brand new one. Having browsed this thread made me realise there are so many other decent looking watches out there. It also re-kindled memories of some watches I owned in the past (my first was a Poljot wind up, and I did own a vintage Schaffhausen win up as well at one stage). For me a watch is currently about function mostly and while I appreciate the workings of a mechanical (be it wind up or automatic) I did not think I could get the same amount of accuracy within 2-3k AUD (new) price level. Yes I do care if it fluctuates 20-40 seconds per day
laugh.gif
Perhaps a rushed purchase as well, as I just wanted to get it and get it over with, now I realise I may have started something detrimental to my savings account
blush.gif

run23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zinman74
Grandpa's Omega Chronograph circa 1950 with 33.3 Chro Movement

P1030428.jpg

Wow, that Omega is fantastic. Even better that it's been passed down through the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads