• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fertilizer
although it helps 2 silence stupid opposition, i don't think that one necessarily need b personally accomplished in the particular subject he desires to talk **** upon. he just gotta have a solid knowledge of what he speaks or at the least an entertaining repertoire.

teacha.gif

dragonxking

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
It's cool, not seeking acceptance on em. Still geeking out over them though.

i'd be geekin over em too man. couple quick Q's: what made you choose those over the c&j version? also, how is the sizing on those?
smile.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
These shoes are grail status for me. Finally decided to take the plunge today after over a year of lusting. perry ellis rrl sid mashburn double monks
I don't think double monks work very well worn casually (that I've seen)
thanx jigga! although it helps 2 silence stupid opposition, i don't think that one necessarily need b personally accomplished in the particular subject he desires to talk **** upon. he just gotta have a solid knowledge of what he speaks or at the least an entertaining repertoire.
Your fit actually wasn't that bad this time, but your 5yo typing/grammar is pitiful

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the double monks are pretty sick, Christian. I want a pair in a darker color than that. Next shoes will be Alden dress boots though.

Really nice fit, Fertilizer, And great jeans, PinkP.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
after a long day of work, hence the wrinkles
dsc00876p.jpg
cuff detail closeup
dsc00877uc.jpg

fertilizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Your fit actually wasn't that bad this time, but your 5yo typing/grammar is pitiful
well i don't think u look/dress 2 good, but if it helps you feel better about ****, i guess u can have a gold star sticker for putting forth the better effort at typing/grammar/sounding smarter than i (on a clothing forum).

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice fit on the Geller shirt, though I'm not completely sold on the ribbed sleeve cuff detail.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Nice fit on the Geller shirt, though I'm not completely sold on the ribbed sleeve cuff detail.

Really? I love that detail on shirts. If I could have all my shirts with a ribbed cuff I would.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt128/humb1ed/IMG_6149.jpg http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...d/IMG_6158.jpg
I like that look PP, great summer get-up. Jean details are interesting.
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Really? I love that detail on shirts. If I could have all my shirts with a ribbed cuff I would.
Agreed. At first I thought the ribbed cuff was goofy, but after looking at them more and seeing fit pics like this, I'm in. My latest:
100_4038.jpg
100_4042.jpg
- Epaulet shirt - Ervell grey summer jeans (I love these things) - Grenson These are my first time wearing and noticed they rode up quite a bit end of the day. Do you guys think too short in the back here? (back shot)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phiberglass
ID on shoes/boots please.
just some thin leather boots from Zara S/S 09 I think. They're torn up a bit on the inside but holding up well since I wear them every other day.

Wrigglez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I like that look PP, great summer get-up. Jean details are interesting.

100_4038.jpg

this is good!, shoes rock!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
they're riding up because you're wearing them like trousers. untuck the shirt and lose the belt and you'll be golden

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
after a long day of work, hence the wrinkles
dsc00876p.jpg
cuff detail closeup

Like this for simplicity while getting a quirky touch with the socks
well i don't think u look/dress 2 good, but if it helps you feel better about ****, i guess u can have a gold star sticker for putting forth the better effort at typing/grammar/sounding smarter than i (on a clothing forum).
You wear XXXXL tees and sweats, your views on how I dress mean very little to me. Elementary school children are taught how to use the English language, it isn't some monumental task. Oh, and forgot to mention that PP's jeans are tops, info please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads