• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3 Prague Winters

Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Leer
Really? I've seen a bunch at the NYC Locations...even to this day.

I tried it on; a bit bulky, not like some of the other Shawl Collar Cardigans they've done that I have...the craftsmanship on it is great though

pwned.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 3 Prague Winters
pwned.

Trying to deflate someone's pleasure in a big purchase is just kinda ******. It's not "pwnage."

King Leer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by airportlobby
Trying to deflate someone's pleasure in a big purchase is just kinda ******. It's not "pwnage."

Indeed, that's not what I was trying to do either...just simply stating that I've seen these at Polo/RRL shops in NY, so people who were thinking of checking it out and thought they'd be sold out could still see for themselves how this piece looks in real life.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was more criticizing the "pwned" thing than your post. Why would anyone want to "pwn" anyone over a sweater?

But there is a sort of snarky attitude that shows up around here pretty often when people are excited about things. Oh well.

What is your avatar from?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to "pwn" anyone over a sweater?

A%20Sweater.jpg

RRL_Supplier

Reaction score
Yeah, I was more criticizing the "pwned" thing than your post. Why would anyone want to "pwn" anyone over a sweater?

But there is a sort of snarky attitude that shows up around here pretty often when people are excited about things. Oh well.

What is your avatar from?

Ya im kinda seein that...... I thought this thread was devoted to ppl who enjoy RRL and the things they offer. I wasnt even going to post any pics, but i thought some ppl may want to see a nice piece from a new collection. Guess ill think twice next time. Ohh well hopefully some enjoyed
confused.gif

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RRL_Supplier
Ya im kinda seein that...... I thought this thread was devoted to ppl who enjoy RRL and the things they offer. I wasnt even going to post any pics, but i thought some ppl may want to see a nice piece from a new collection. Guess ill think twice next time. Ohh well hopefully some enjoyed
confused.gif

I haven't been here long but the amount of people with their panties in a bunch around here seems disproportionately high. Don't let it get you down.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confused.gif

It is an expensive sweater. But then again, Cowichan sweaters (if that can be called a RRL version of cowichan-ish) are expensive from what I've seen - average $500.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confused.gif

I think it's awesome. Post more if you get anything.

Also, grundle, the Low Straights look good. I'm hoping to get a pair in 29x32 soon.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love that shawl sweater. Great color - is it cotton. You picked it up at a RRL store or the polo outlets?

King Leer

Reaction score
Love that shawl sweater. Great color - is it cotton. You picked it up at a RRL store or the polo outlets?

The shawl collar sweater has a faded red look. It's 55% cotton, 45% linen. From the American Graffiti Collection. Got it at RRL in the West Village. All this stuff is from either RRL Stores in NY or the Polo Store; all downtown...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads