• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

dan138zig

Reaction score
what's the general consensus of pre-washed jeans? will i look like a fake wearing that?

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
What's the fitting like with Burberry Prorsum's knitwear/sweaters? I'm mostly concerned about length, as I'm pretty tall and have quite long arms.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo
What's the fitting like with Burberry Prorsum's knitwear/sweaters? I'm mostly concerned about length, as I'm pretty tall and have quite long arms.
A lot of Burberry (Prorsum and London) cardigans are really long for drapey silhouettes, but their regular sweaters seem to be of normal length

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

twistedspoon

Reaction score
Do J. Crew (heh) shirts shrink much? I found an XS button up madras-y shirt which fits pretty well, but I'm not sure if I should wash it if it shrinks a lot. A little bit of shrink would be just fine.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by twistedspoon
Do J. Crew (heh) shirts shrink much? I found an XS button up madras-y shirt which fits pretty well, but I'm not sure if I should wash it if it shrinks a lot. A little bit of shrink would be just fine.

If you're worried about shrinkage, go with a cold wash and then hang dry.

AlexWb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlexWb
Ok thanks. I noticed the stylists from Street Etiquette have their ties *shorter on more casual ensembles. I'm guessing this is OK? So it's down to the belt for more formal wear?
Anyone? Thanks!

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Trying to dress like J. Kissi wihtout knowing how to really dress yourself is aiming for the stars, start slow.

h0b0

Reaction score
Can anyone ID the jacket or find anything similar to it? It would help alot

farraj18

Reaction score

brenno

Reaction score
op1241hol09graphitecoated_2_.jpg
I would love to know the name and brand of the shoes this model is wearing if anyone knows? and if not some other slim/flat soled oxfords? brands? really, it would just be nice if someone could recommend me some brands that being flat/slim soled dress shoes. But I really like the ones in the picture. something I could wear with jeans and to a job

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads