• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattt
Umm.. I do need socks but what style are you getting your Happys in? They all look very feminine to me...

You must be from the Bible Belt?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattt
Umm.. I do need socks but what style are you getting your Happys in? They all look very feminine to me...

There are a lot of styles that are less happy. I really like the grey with light green, thin, stripes. and there is a corresponding blue pair with red stripes. There are some interesting teal blue with black/grey, that have a contrasting heel and toe, and I have several different pairs with contrasting heel and toe. And I have a few bright, Richard James/Paul Smith-esque pairs, because life is too short to wear sober socks all of the time.

sockpuppets

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
You must be from the Bible Belt?

I live in the gayest part of San Francisco and I don't think they'd go unnoticed. Trust me, those socks are *very* happy.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by user7
bloomingdale's in NYC at 59th has 50% off already marked down sneakers.

Copped those all white CP highs for like 170. Also had those blue/white vans-like lows in a 44, and some other smaller sizes.

Plus some ugly styles like the grey elastic cp's, and some awful two tone leather/suede desert boot cp's for like $40 after the sale. I think the sale ends tomorrow if anyone wants the blue/white van cp's....they were only $115!

Are the prices different across the other Bloomies? I hit up the Bloomies in Century City and South Coast today...the Achilles Raw were $178 and those Vans ones were $165...still very good prices, but still.

Did anyone who went to Bloomies find any leftover Robert Geller Levis pieces? I picked up the worst piece of the collection (in my opinion) which was the "painter's coat"...but for $34, how could I refuse?
laugh.gif

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys think ssense will discount further again? I know they recently did but I missed it unfortunately

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day of the sale at ralphlauren.com, some items have been marked down an additional 25%

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
Did anyone who went to Bloomies find any leftover Robert Geller Levis pieces? I picked up the worst piece of the collection (in my opinion) which was the "painter's coat"...but for $34, how could I refuse?
laugh.gif

all i am looking for is the vest in a small. A SMALL!!!

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another sale at levis.com

Free shipping and 50% off a single item with code CC50JUL

Messed up the sizing on my last pair, I'll have to exchange in store tomorrow. Hopefully the store will have an equally good deal.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
They never have my size on their online store, the selection always seems pretty slim

Scooba

Reaction score
hmm, I can't get that code to work for anything, so nevermind

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
worked this morning at 9am, no longer

b-ill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdsf
Happy Socks - 50% off on orders of 10 or more. http://www.happysocks.com/us/ I wish I needed 10 pairs of socks right now or had a friend in the same city who would split them with me...
smile.gif
Edit: Anyone lives in Atlanta and wants more socks, let me know
smile.gif

Use 'october5' for an additional 5% off...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads