• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blue squares
I'm working on my backflips as we speak.
This is the only way to wear a waistcoat without a suit, and even then i'm not really a fan.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
38451_413719857885_500232885_4787096_7121310_n.jpg

terrible iphone pic etc

Tornado Mart / Zara / Jump x Taboo

Your hair is too floppy, i usually don't like product but i feel that you either need to cut it a little shorter so it has a bit more buoyancy or use some product.

In other news, you look like you've put on a bit of weight, looks good. Beware though, if you keep putting on weight without hitting the gym you will get a belly.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like them too, they look like they fit with your style very well.
12hBh.jpg
H&M Ande Whall PF Flyers

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
I am sure you've answered this, but are you self-employed or semi-self employed? It seems like employers might not be to keen on your aesthetic, but obviously you're wearing it.

-rF

It's not 1950 anymore, a lot of office jobs you can wear whatever. There's actually some crazy woman in my building who wears full on goth-loli fits every single day. I mean with like the lace parasol and everything.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
listi: those shoes actually look really cool. they go with your wall paint too.

Jef Costello

Reaction score
The talk about license plates reminded me of this:
tesla-oil.jpg
(For those who do not know, that car is an electric car named Tesla Roadster)

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.
Those pants are probably the most difficult thing for me to figure out how to wear, since I'm still a noob when it comes to white pants/trousers.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Thanks for the comments guys. Those pants are probably the most difficult thing for me to figure out how to wear, since I'm still a noob when it comes to white pants/trousers.
Get drunk, ???, wake up, pants are the perfect amount of dirty. Worked for me

dune

Reaction score
I don't drink, what do I do now?
frown.gif

Whatever you do though, don't take them to a write-on-white party. Can't wear my fav pair anymore due to the "hung like a horse" written on the back.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MynOna
The talk about license plates reminded me of this:
tesla-oil.jpg
(For those who do not know, that car is an electric car named Tesla Roadster)

Cool car, but what a boob! That "oil free" electric car is likely gets its juice from a power plant that burns coal or other fossil fuels.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Cool car, but what a boob! That "oil free" electric car is likely gets its juice from a power plant that burns coal or other fossil fuels.
I could be wrong, but I think thats on the 5 near the Xerox building in SoCal. There's a good chance the power would come from the San Onofre nuke plant, or "The Boobs" as us locals know it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads