• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five sheets is not enough - the official clean ass thread

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Why do people look at boogers they pick out of their noses?

i already have enough of my own unanswered questions thank you
confused.gif

Monaco

Reaction score
scrunching the paper is just a waste, when I was a kid I used to wrap it around my hand like 10 times, wipe it once and throw it away. Now that I'm older and more frugal, I try to get as many wipes as I can from a 3 sheet fold.

BTW, it's not weird to look at your poop when you're done. I like to congratulate myself on a job well done after wards.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Monaco
scrunching the paper is just a waste, when I was a kid I used to wrap it around my hand like 10 times, wipe it once and throw it away. Now that I'm older and more frugal, I try to get as many wipes as I can from a 3 sheet fold.

BTW, it's not weird to look at your poop when you're done. I like to congratulate myself on a job well done after wards.

just dont shake the hand you just wiped with

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gotta say, i love this thread. everything i would say has already been said.

Cognacad

Reaction score
**** I was going to do the first reply in this thread but I am glad I waited, I love it. Every forum goes through this stage, and I am sure others have to.

How many sheets?
Standing or sitting?
Scrunch or fold?
Front to back or back to front?
Shower or no shower?
Touch the toilet seat or hover?

What will really tickle your fancys later is when someone asks if guys pee with their balls in or out of their underwear. Hilarity ensues!

Monaco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cognacad
**** I was going to do the first reply in this thread but I am glad I waited, I love it. Every forum goes through this stage, and I am sure others have to.

How many sheets?
Standing or sitting?
Scrunch or fold?
Front to back or back to front?
Shower or no shower?
Touch the toilet seat or hover?

What will really tickle your fancys later is when someone asks if guys pee with their balls in or out of their underwear. Hilarity ensues!

it has to be balls out...just sayin...

stevester1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cognacad

Over the fence or through the gate?

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
On a side note - favorite wiping hand?

I literally cannot wipe ****** with my left hand. Can't find the target

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by word
We are cheap bastards.

Also, why the **** do you guys take showers after a ****. wtf? Do you squeeze your ass cheeks together while dropping a turd so it smears all over yourself? Or do you have a wild jungle of ass hair that catch dingleberries every time? Please tell me that your internal clock just times your ***** to happen before your already routine shower.

ahahahahahahah

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mundieTRAINS
On a side note - favorite wiping hand?

I literally cannot wipe ****** with my left hand. Can't find the target

this thread has officially jumped the turd...i mean shark

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrazyJew
The biggest **** I ever took reared itself above the toilet water almost half a foot, so I took a picture of it and showed it to my friends at work. I was really proud of myself.

post it!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
how do you use a bidet anyway? i'm deathly afraid of getting my clothes completely soaked. i'm talking about the ones that spray water straight up to the ceiling (not sure if there are any other kind)...?

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrazyJew
The biggest **** I ever took reared itself above the toilet water almost half a foot, so I took a picture of it and showed it to my friends at work. I was really proud of myself.

was it kosher?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads