• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chiselling that face

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
I have always thought I would look better with a gaunter face. Now I know the usual, it's genetic, blah blah blah, but I figure in the end fat is fat, and fat loss is fat loss. I'm pretty skinny and reasonably well built at 5'5 and 125 pounds - I go to the gym and muscle shows pretty much everywhere (underneath the skin naturally before anyone gets snarky), except for a little bit of fat where the lower 2 abs of a 6 pack are. Yet in the end my face is still not as chiseled as I would like. Now I am not looking to make any drastic changes but would the usual cardio/eating well chisel out the face? Or are there any quirky little tricks that should be taken into account?

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Youtube Jack LaLanne Facial Exercises. There are 30. They work really well.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
I'm in China for a month. Youtube is blocked these days. I am officially annoyed. Is there a site with the basics?

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just want to point out that 5'5, 125lbs is not reasonably well built. im 5'7 and 180 and i would consider myself reasonably well built. that being said, if you seriously want a chiseled face you are going to have to figure out how to get more testosterone in your system, or surgery.

Kris

Reaction score
I bet your "muscles" show through, since you're rail fuckin' thin.

Start lifting and eating like a grown man and your testosterone will go up. This will, in time, transform your twink face into that of a man.
And you don't need face exercises. Start deadlifting and shrugging heavy, regularly, and you'll see.

I ought to rearrange your face.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the turn that this thread took.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kris

Start lifting and eating like a grown man and your testosterone will go up. This will, in time, transform your twink face into that of a man.
And you don't need face exercises. Start deadlifting and shrugging heavy, regularly, and you'll see.

I'm not sure how heavy I am supposed to be for 5"5'. Do you have a rough estimate? I haven't been hitting the gym this summer, but during the school year I regularly chest press, curl, run, shoulder press, do ab workouts, etc. I'm by no means "big" but I am at a healthy level. I could do with 5 pounds or 10 pounds more. I am also 17; I am hardly a grown man. I eat a healthy 2500 calories a day though i do have a fast metabolism.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Another New Yorker
I'm not sure how heavy I am supposed to be for 5"5'. Do you have a rough estimate? I haven't been hitting the gym this summer, but during the school year I regularly chest press, curl, run, shoulder press, do ab workouts, etc. I'm by no means "big" but I am at a healthy level. I could do with 5 pounds or 10 pounds more. I am also 17; I am hardly a grown man. I eat a healthy 2500 calories a day though i do have a fast metabolism.

Were you born without legs?

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kris

haha I love it. Twinks...

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
I have always thought I would look better with a gaunter face. Now I know the usual, it's genetic, blah blah blah, but I figure in the end fat is fat, and fat loss is fat loss. I'm pretty skinny and reasonably well built at 5'5 and 125 pounds - I go to the gym and muscle shows pretty much everywhere (underneath the skin naturally before anyone gets snarky), except for a little bit of fat where the lower 2 abs of a 6 pack are. Yet in the end my face is still not as chiseled as I would like. Now I am not looking to make any drastic changes but would the usual cardio/eating well chisel out the face? Or are there any quirky little tricks that should be taken into account?

do some drugs for a few years.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I know the usual, it's genetic, blah blah blah, but I figure in the end fat is fat, and fat loss is fat loss.

23svlet.jpg

Rikkar501

Reaction score
Dude, you can't change the bone structure of your face! Being lean won't make your face chiseled if your bone structure isn't designed that way. Oh and 125 isn't reasonably built; plan a more rounded workout system (deads, squats, etc) for the love of god.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads