• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
At Work. Inside button thread came lose while traveling with the jacket, so it's unbuttoned in there, which caused the awkward fit.

IMG_0251.jpg

[/IMG]

Your suit looks terrible, button loose or not. Man you're really on Flusser's jock hard huh.

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At Work. Inside button thread came lose while traveling with the jacket, so it's unbuttoned in there, which caused the awkward fit.
IMG_0251.jpg

There wasnt a convenience store nearby that sells a needle and thread so you could sew it back on? Every man should be able to sew on his own buttons in a pinch. Although I do agree with JamesBond about how bad it is. I think it looks like a satchel of damp turd draped over your body.

bluealien14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
There wasnt a convenience store nearby that sells a needle and thread so you could sew it back on? Every man should be able to sew on his own buttons in a pinch. Although I do agree with JamesBond about how bad it is. I think it looks like a satchel of damp turd draped over your body.
haha I wouldn't put it so harshly but I agree wholeheartedly about the sewing and the fit.

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluealien14
haha I wouldn't put it so harshly but I agree wholeheartedly about the sewing and the fit.

I was just trying to get a little creative with my diss. Its not quite as bad as I described.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you walk out of your job to go sew a button on? I didn't even have the jacket on for the whole there, except when clients were there.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Paolo, that jacket isn't doing you any favors. The ultra high buttoning point is strange. Have you tried buttoning only the bottom button?

Is that Black Fleece?

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you walk out of your job to go sew a button on? I didn't even have the jacket on for the whole there, except when clients were there.

Well if I was going to take the time to photograph myself, upload the photo to a computer, then post it on a forum dedicated to mens style, in a thread dedicated to looking your best, then I would have probably opted to sew the button back on rather than make excuses for why it doesnt look right.

Like a few have said already though, the jacket would have been bad even with the button fixed.

tazmaniac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
Well if I was going to take the time to photograph myself, upload the photo to a computer, then post it on a forum dedicated to mens style, in a thread dedicated to looking your best, then I would have probably opted to sew the button back on rather than make excuses for why it doesnt look right.

Like a few have said already though, the jacket would have been bad even with the button fixed.

+1

Plus I would expect needle and thread to be available at Flusser's shop, no?

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Paolo, that jacket isn't doing you any favors. The ultra high buttoning point is strange. Have you tried buttoning only the bottom button?

Is that Black Fleece?

Looks like the seersucker DB Polo RL had online this year.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
- hot!!
- you really need to get full shots. i think full shots increase credibility on SF because they show more of the story of fit!!

Thanks, Nii. Full shots have been facilitated! Check today's fit.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
Defensa Sartoria:
05001566.jpg

a92a563b-1.jpg

Digging this, much.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker

This is really well done, Mike.

Thank you, good sir. May I say that I love today's SC. That rocks!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics