• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
I bring new meaning to the word 'bad' with my photography.

38079_615114668359_24807352_35640614_6529587_n.jpg

Is that a chest patch pocket with flapped and ticketed besom pockets?

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluealien14
Out at an amateur dancing competition

P1020671.jpg

Shirt: Van Heusen
Pants: Oxxford
Belt: Armani

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Parent's Anniversary Lunch at a French Cafe

P1020510.jpg

Shirt: Brooks Brothers
Pants: Brooks Brothers
Belt: Misc./Unkown

"Armani" belt is a counterfeit. I doubt your pants are Oxxford Clothes too. Unless you prioritize your purchases badly on Ebay.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Another week & another trip, though this time it's back to Sydney to base my self for the next 9 months via Singapore for 4 days..

Meaning having to pack for 2 seasons.

Does this mean 3 days Sidney - 4 days Singapore for 9 months? What is that, 6 hours one way?

Yarg.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
"Armani" belt is a counterfeit. I doubt your pants are Oxxford Clothes too. Unless you prioritize your purchases badly on Ebay.

Wow - thats harsh!! I mean i "guess" its okay to call someone's clothing as fake (something i've seen backfire on here and other boards when the owner shows a receipt) but doubting his pants, questioning his priorities and alluding to bad purchases on eBay?

Salty much?

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix

- hot!!

Originally Posted by MBreinin
30b6-3.JPG

- hot!!
- you really need to get full shots. i think full shots increase credibility on SF because they show more of the story of fit!!

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
New wheels. EG for RLPL.
inlove.gif

f99e1356.jpg

- hot!!

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How can you tell the authenticity of an item from one, somewhat poorly taken, photo online.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
How can you tell the authenticity of an item from one, somewhat poorly taken, photo online.

I am not the one who commented, but I can answer your question. IIRC, the eagle logo is used exclusively for either Giorgio Armani or Emporio Armani. However in all belts (or accessories if that matter) of GA and EA, it will either say nothing or the full name of the line (GA, EA, "Emporio Armani", "Giorgio Armani", etc.,), but never just "Armani" by itself.

Nevertheless, authenticity is somewhat irrelevant in this thread, IMO. Carry on guys.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisb0109
_MG_9345.jpg

Other than the sleeve length, everything here is very nice. Not totally sure about the tone/contrast between jacket and trousers, but it's certainly get-awayable-with.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking advantage of the cooler weather this week and wearing a tie for the first time in ages.

DSC01487.jpg
DSC01489.jpg

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well, at least he has a nice girl..

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

you are a magnificent ambassador for the Alan Flusser shop. Do you want to say anything about his partner or his sexuality while you are at it?

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
it's certainly get-awayable-with.

I do not wish to be pedantic, but among the sartorial cognoscenti that's "get-away-withable."

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
I do not wish to be pedantic, but among the sartorial cognoscenti that's "get-away-withable."
Humbly, corrected I, stand.

bluealien14

Reaction score
haha good spot, I was wondering if you'd notice. It was my first post so I was just seeing who was out there. I'll put some serious ones up in the future. Pants are real though, I hail from chicago. p.s. I don't buy anything on ebay Picked up the belt in thailand a couple of years ago.

topbroker

Reaction score
MBreinin and oldog/oldtrix, outstanding.

I am noticing a bit of socklessness-with-suits in the thread lately. Trend, or just a hot summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads