• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
im not i just dont fuckin get it his pants and shoes and **** dont even look good right there theres something fucked up why does everyone get on these tips and **** that looks cool but its not too ******* good! so few looks on here are!

Gotta +1, I think the photography has a lot to do with it, regular lighting that doesn't show off the creasing of the pants/glistening of the sneakers would drastically change how good the fit looks, it's a great fit, but it's not that great.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
13z3kh2.jpg

vr34p2.jpg

2rh9xrl.jpg

Vtg Sabre
Club Monaco
cutoffs (ladies jeans)
Yuketen

First thing that came to mind was fresh.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Gotta +1, I think the photography has a lot to do with it, regular lighting that doesn't show off the creasing of the pants/glistening of the sneakers would drastically change how good the fit looks, it's a great fit, but it's not that great.

Well yeah, photography is important and makes a fit look better. Dirty mirror blurry fit pics suck.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
scott's fit is fine you guys are idiots for hating on his eyes following a hike through that heat day after 21st. although i liked it better with the white tee

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another week & another trip, though this time it's back to Sydney to base my self for the next 9 months via Singapore for 4 days..

Meaning having to pack for 2 seasons.

100725Lastday-08.jpg

vonWitzleben

Reaction score
^Always nice fits and pics. Another boring t x jeans x sneakers fit:
WAYWT-AAxDiorxCP1von1.jpg
AA v Dior Waxing Moon Common Projects Tournament

phildo

Reaction score
13z3kh2.jpg
vr34p2.jpg
2rh9xrl.jpg
Vtg Sabre Club Monaco cutoffs (ladies jeans) Yuketen

Theme song for your fit
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. You look like a stylish psychonaut, i like it.

Mountains

Reaction score
Vtg Sabre Club Monaco cutoffs (ladies jeans) Yuketen
The pocket seems overly defined here. Very good use of color, though.
Originally Posted by vonWitzleben
^Always nice fits and pics. Another boring t x jeans x sneakers fit: AA v Dior Waxing Moon Common Projects Tournament
This is my summer uniform.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
However it is completely true that water is NOT going to remove the degraded sebum from your hair and it will be attacked by bacteria.

This whole post is a ******* mess of logic. There is no such thing as pure sebum in your hair and that is why you and everyone who thinks water doesn't work is wrong. The fact that you are dirty, that you are covered in bacteria, dust, and dander, significantly increases the solubility of all the hydrophobic substances on your skin. This is why water works.

All your citations on the hydrophobic properties of sebum have nothing to do with the matter at hand.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crotch shot photo emphasizes crotch.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
Theme song for your fit

You look like a stylish psychonaut, i like it.

Originally Posted by XenoX101
First thing that came to mind was fresh.

Originally Posted by Mountains
The pocket seems overly defined here. Very good use of color, though.

Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist

also leopard shorts fit is cool and bows is too ******* good.

thanks all. the pocket is a club monaco x pall mall blue concept. I've retired from being a psychonaut, too much is too much haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads