• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

brozeus

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, on some of the coats, the bottom pockets did not line up exactly.

That is, the left pocket would be set an inch higher than the right (or something of that nature if that makes sense)

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sazon
wow - those are beautiful. congrats. how often did u wear them/wash them?
They've basically been worn at least 5 days a week for the past 18 months. A couple of months ago they were relegated to construction/workwear status, so while I've been wearing them less (still 5 days a week though) I'm also wearing them harder. Still holding up nicely!

These were soaked initially (to get some shrinkage), although the first wash wasn't done until 6 months. Since then, they've been washed more regularly (once every one or two months), with a mix of hand and machine washes.

brozeus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
It's not too early to ask - the duffel coat will be returning this Fall in new colors, since we sold out of them so quickly last season. We'll let you know when it's available, but plan for middle to late September.

That is great to hear- any hint as to the colors? (please say they decided to keep the camel color....)

JL77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brozeus
If I recall correctly, on some of the coats, the bottom pockets did not line up exactly.

That is, the left pocket would be set an inch higher than the right (or something of that nature if that makes sense)

I don't recall ever hearing or receiving a complaint about this, but will make sure the bottom pockets are attached extra carefully for this Fall run.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eponine
I don't recall ever hearing or receiving a complaint about this, but will make sure the bottom pockets are attached extra carefully for this Fall run.

another nice dodge.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3sixteen+, launching at all Self Edge stores on August 4th.

IMG00037-20100727-1319.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
another nice dodge.

What else exactly do you want to be said? They've noted there will be more attention paid to the pocket placement.

FWIW, my coat's pockets were symmetrical as a mafucka.

Guyute

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
3sixteen+, launching at all Self Edge stores on August 4th.

IMG00037-20100727-1319.jpg

So, what can we expect from the new line? Very curious.

masterllama

Reaction score
as posted by kiya:

10BSP = straight leg cut, slightly different than the current SL series from 3sixteen
20BSP = same as the ST series from 3sixteen

Double red selvedge id! Hidden Rivets! Coin pocket selvedge! And more!

Chie

Reaction score
I bet this question has been asked somewhere but I can't seem to find it, what's the equivalent cut from 3sixteen of APC New Standard?

Currently I'm wearing a pair of APC NS tagged size 25 and it fit me well, which size should I choose from 3sixteen?

masterllama

Reaction score
there is no equivalent cut, the NS is between the SL and the ST

ajchen

Reaction score
3splus_1-500x333.jpg

3splus_2-500x333.jpg

3splus_3-500x333.jpg

3splus_4-500x333.jpg

3splus_5-500x333.jpg

3sixteen+.
Coming to all Self Edge stores and selfedge.com on Wednesday, August 4th 2010.
Additional details forthcoming.

titleofauser

Reaction score
gotta say, i'm definitely looking forward to this.

been wearing some SLs for the last month and love them.

i'm hoping these are within a somewhat similar price point at least. though no doubt they'll be more costly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads