• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
13z3kh2.jpg
vr34p2.jpg
2rh9xrl.jpg
Vtg Sabre Club Monaco cutoffs (ladies jeans) Yuketen

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mello - good s**t.

From Friday (I was working around the house all day so you guys don't want to see what that looks like):

100_3923.jpg

100_3925.jpg

Shirt: Baron Wells
Pants: Epaulet Rivet Chinos
Shoes: Quoddy x SW

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
mello - good s**t.

From Friday (I was working around the house all day so you guys don't want to see what that looks like):

100_3923.jpg

100_3925.jpg

Shirt: Baron Wells
Pants: Epaulet Rivet Chinos
Shoes: Quoddy x SW

Your stuff always looks like it fits exceptionally well and is overall very well put together.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
http://i31.tinypic.com/13z3kh2.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/vr34p2.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/2rh9xrl.jpg/IMG]
Vtg Sabre
Club Monaco
cutoffs (ladies jeans)
Yuketen[/I]

Your **** is always the best.

so steezy.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
This doesn't prove **** about whether hair washed in hot water is "clean enough" or not, think about it. The worst science here so far is your post because despite the direction you are trying to go, the fact remains that water removes oil from hair. I could explain why in about 200 words, but I don't have the time.
[citation needed] And I'm obviously aware everything is sparingly soluble in everything. However it is completely true that water is NOT going to remove the degraded sebum from your hair and it will be attacked by bacteria. That is my main point, feel free to dispute it, but you better cite yourself when doing so. I'm aware I will most likely receive no response to this post. If your definition of clean is "healthy hair" then I would debate that dirty hair is healthier than clean hair in many circumstances, but that still doesn't make it "clean" (free from degradation of its natural helpful oils and foreign bacteria) FWIW: I haven't washed my hair in 4-5 days. Conditioned and oiled, though.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Mellow looking awesome as always like the look evan. leapord shorts look like fun Scott- I think some more saturated colored shoes would be better. http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/...rs-08-fw-6.jpg I like it though. One of those things that i'd wear and know it'd look good seeing someone stylish on the street wearing it.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday evening drinking beer steez
1xzb5.jpg
W+H Hanes Levi's Purcells This picture reminds me why I'm willing to spend $$$ on Dior jeans. Sometimes Levi's just don't stack up, literally and figuratively.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
^
510's or 511's?

like you say they aren't diors, but look a lot better than most Levis IMO.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are 510 sized up for sagging, to be fair, I'm supremely pleased with the fit for the price. I'm predicting decent fades too. I still like the jeans a lot even though I have ones I like more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads