• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, usually they release stuff a season early, like you will start seeing fall and winter items in store now when it is still summer. And in some cases, the U.S. just doesn't get them at all.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/133625875
4390987005_f5e5ecc967_b.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Well, usually they release stuff a season early, like you will start seeing fall and winter items in store now when it is still summer. And in some cases, the U.S. just doesn't get them at all.
So are they ment to be FW, i.e releasing now? The London MMM guy, who has a dope phone voice, said that they were getting new ones in the white / grey color schemes all the time and that they tend to always have some white / grey sneaks at all times.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
224,50 €
available in 5

Would instakop in a 7 ughhhhhh

flyguy7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
So are they ment to be FW, i.e releasing now?

The London MMM guy, who has a dope phone voice, said that they were getting new ones in the white / grey color schemes all the time and that they tend to always have some white / grey sneaks at all times.

I was at the greenwich village MMM this weekend and talked to one of the labcoat people about the highs (which weren't there). She said they get asked about them alot but to her knowledge wouldn't be shipped to the store anytime soon. Gave her my e-mail in case she heard of anything

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
So are they ment to be FW, i.e releasing now?

The London MMM guy, who has a dope phone voice, said that they were getting new ones in the white / grey color schemes all the time and that they tend to always have some white / grey sneaks at all times.

They were SS10 season so they released a few months ago, probably around January or February. IIRC, TheCorner had them.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
No a 5uk is about a 39, pretty small

Originally Posted by aeglus
5uk in lanvin fits 8us normal shoe size right

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those are 511's, can't rock 510's, they wrap around my calves skin tight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads